Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,416 members, 7,891,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) (31729 Views)

Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt / BUSTED!!!! Under Aged Children Caught Voting In Ebonyi (VIDEO/PHOTOS) / Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by doskie(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2017
auntysimbiat:
GOOD, I LIKE THAT
that man is holding a rifle.
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by doskie(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2017
SANdos:
That's not a term of disrespect, it's more of endearment. Like 'ol' boy how far na'?
The guy is a slowpoke but thinks he's very smart.
police carrying riffle. it can go off at anytime.
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by doskie(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
MEANWHILE AFONJA MUSLIMS EXCEPT AUNTYSIMBIAT WOULD ADVICE YOU TO FEAR ANY POLICEMAN WITH GUN
its just caution sha... it can turn out very bad in some caaes ohhh... those basstads are not normal people.

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 18, 2017
"O BOY" is just like "OMO MEHN". Not necessarily a disrespecful parlance. Action speaks louder than voice tho.
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by MrEverest(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2017
misano:

U are D one dat is doomed. We need solutions are not a reminder of our problems. If U hav no solution then keep ur complaints to urself.
You can only hope for the kind of success I've achieved in your dreams! I'm not the cause of your misery so channel your frustration elsewhere ok?
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 18, 2017
unclezuma:
Otuocha!

Someone can not play with you again...wawuu!

Lmfao. You people have started again abi cheesy
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by openmine(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2017
NothingDoMe:
The westerner would have said yes sah! Modify my name as you like sah! Please don't shoot me sah!
Bro this has nothing to do with tribe or where you come from.....
Thats not even bravery,that foolishness on that guy's part....young men have died through this means and have been labelled armed robbers or militants afterwards!
Even the legend late president nnamdi azikwe once said that "you dont argue with a man holding a gun"

2 Likes

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by NothingDoMe: 3:03pm On May 18, 2017
openmine:

Bro this has nothing to do with tribe or where you come from.....
Thats not even bravery,that foolishness on that guy's part....young men have died through this means and have been labelled armed robbers or militants afterwards!
Even the legend late president nnamdi azikwe once said that "you dont argue with a man holding a gun"
-laughs in Buhari-
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by decatalyst(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2017
DesChyko:

You are right.

You know ehn, you just look for trouble sometime grin

Just fun sha
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by dabrightt: 3:26pm On May 18, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
Okay. So, what's the point of this "news"? Irrelevant nonsense!
i guess you're a police officer or maybe you das
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by midehi2(f): 3:30pm On May 18, 2017
Evidence1000:

Are you really a lady?
Is your father a policeman
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 18, 2017
dabrightt:
i guess you're a police officer or maybe you das
Keep "guessing"..... Who knows, you might "guess" right after a million tries. undecided
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by samwhi(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin
How i kicked the last policeman that called me"O-BOY" angry angry angry angry
Guy which uc browser version u take do dat gerrout mehn
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by Daboomb: 4:00pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
I love the bravery of the Igbos..

Very unrivalled

From Kaduna Nzeogwu, Odimegwu Ojukwu, Dora Akunyili, Nnamdi KANU to Chukwuma Soludo.

NothingDoMe:
The westerner would have said yes sah! Modify my name as you like sah! Please don't shoot me sah!

Bravery? okay O!

keep mocking other tribes as Cowards but l am sure they wont even bother to remind you that it is such "Bravery" that sent 3million of the brave ones, to their untimely grave!
If that Policeman shoots him now, they will start abusing Buhari instead of telling us how brave the dead man was.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by NothingDoMe: 4:06pm On May 18, 2017
Daboomb:

Bravery? okay O!

keep mocking other tribes as Cowards but l am sure they wont even bother to remind you that it is such "Bravery" that sent 3million of the brave ones, to their untimely grave!
If that Policeman shoots him now, they will start abusing Buhari instead of telling us how brave the dead man was.
grin grin grin
Not other tribes
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by Tmissy3000(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2017
Ebonyi people no get respect. Na so dem dey address people, just yesterday I corrected a student who addressed a Corper, dis boy come and teach us

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by ProWalker: 4:34pm On May 18, 2017
comradeodunze:

Sometimes, that is you need to keep them at bay. I am speaking from experience. To a policeperson , your silence is a "green card" to dehumanize you at will.

That show of 'bravery' is actually an invitation to danger.
There are certain times you stoop low to conquer, the wisest animal survive the jungle, not the bravest.
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by seangy4konji: 4:48pm On May 18, 2017
Don't make jokes with police man. If he calls you my friend tell him straight. Oga Me and u no sabi. We no b friends.

Dem no be friend. Wetin happen y u stop me.

No deh firm familiarity with me.
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by openmine(m): 5:29pm On May 18, 2017
NothingDoMe:
-laughs in Buhari-
Na u sabi
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 6:19pm On May 18, 2017
The policeman is wearing bred pam slippers?! On duty fa! *claps hands dramatically*
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by digitite: 6:28pm On May 18, 2017
It's actually disrespectful cool...
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by LordOfNaira: 6:30pm On May 18, 2017
Sijo01:
That's a common language in the force na. It doesn't really mean the person being addressed as such is really a boy. The man nor get chill at all.

grin
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by LordOfNaira: 6:36pm On May 18, 2017
NothingDoMe:

There is a difference between bravery and foolishness. If he had been shot, he would have been the bigger loser. Even in saner climes, certain people, especially blacks, know when not to argue with a policeman, especially a white policeman. Imagine the scene: nighttime, more than three policemen all armed, empty street, and you are arguing with Nigerian policemen over "O Boy".

Moreover, "O Boy" is not an insult imo. Even the policemen use it among themselves.
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by Yusufmanusman(m): 6:38pm On May 18, 2017
Acted like AFONJA MAN. Can you speak to army a word like that?
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by NothingDoMe: 6:48pm On May 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

There is a difference between bravery and foolishness. If he had been shot, he would have been the bigger loser. Even in saner climes, certain people, especially blacks, know when not to argue with a policeman, especially a white policeman. Imagine the scene: nighttime, more than three policemen all armed, empty street, and you are arguing with Nigerian policemen over "O Boy".

Moreover, "O Boy" is not an insult imo. Even the policemen use it among themselves.

The Nigerian Police should not call me Boy angry grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by Evidence1000(m): 7:01pm On May 18, 2017
midehi2:

Is your father a policeman

The hustle for likes is real.

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by misano(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2017
MrEverest:
You can only hope for the kind of success I've achieved in your dreams! I'm not the cause of your misery so channel your frustration elsewhere ok?

Don't brag about ur achievement. Don't. It's U who sounds hopeless & frustrated. As I do tell my employees, 'be a solution & not a daily complain'. If everybody starts to complain without solutions what are we going to 'achieve'. Your complaints with no reasonable suggestions make U an error. Think. Think. Think. If U can't think & be a solution then U're hopeless & useless. As for ur achievements, thank God for U. Maybe if U think more U will achieve more. Bye Mr. Achiever.
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by fortuneinya: 8:04pm On May 18, 2017
Abakalaki home of strong men where men no day fear police.The police will not do anything because they knew that 95% of the guys there belong.Do anyhow and see anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.