Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,882 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes (31976 Views)

Obaseki Orders Removal Of Mace From Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (VIDEO) / COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test / Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by dfrost: 8:32am On May 19, 2017
Oildichotomy:
I don't see how this is any different of other Nigerian governors.
We always feel contented with mediocrity in any guise. Some even said we should celebrate a pedestrian bridge.

It is well

You just said the truth. Mediocrity in all ramifications. That is why if we see light for 3 hours, we will say that PHCN is trying, blah blah blah. For crying out loud we pay our taxes all the time and if we default the crazy tax authorities clamp down on our biz. Best thing right now for any sensible person is to leave this country. angry embarassed cry. Goshhhhhh!!!!! Imagine wheelbarrows in this modern time. To do what exactly with it?

1 Like

Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by AlphaT1(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2017
Noblesoul123:
This man deserves to be awarded a medal for idiocy and incompetence.

I have liked any party in Nigeria but I truly feel sorry for APC for fielding this empty human being as a candidate in 2015.

The way he's running the State, it should be downgraded to the status of a local govt council.
Leadership qualities have nothing to do with party affiliation. This man was a core PDP man. He only jumped to APC when he lost the primaries in PDP shortly before the 2015 elections. The powers that be manipulated the APC ticket and gave it to him without any primaries. The matter was taken to court and seeing that the preliminary proceedings were not in his favour, he pleaded for out of court settlement and eventually the plaintiffs withdrew the case.

I even heard that he's a pastor.
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by AlphaT1(m): 8:41am On May 19, 2017
Noblesoul123:
This man deserves to be awarded a medal for idiocy and incompetence.

I have liked any party in Nigeria but I truly feel sorry for APC for fielding this empty human being as a candidate in 2015.

The way he's running the State, it should be downgraded to the status of a local govt council.

I even heard that he's a pastor.

Leadership qualities have nothing to do with party affiliation. This man was a core PDP man. He only jumped to APC when he lost the primaries in PDP shortly before the 2015 elections. The powers that be manipulated the APC ticket and gave it to him without any primaries. The matter was taken to court and seeing that the preliminary proceedings were not in his favour, he pleaded for out of court settlement and eventually the plaintiffs withdrew the case.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by Blinkzvivi2020(f): 9:09am On May 19, 2017
Lol this ppl can not kill me o shocked
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by Blinkzvivi2020(f): 9:14am On May 19, 2017
Lol this ppl can not kill me o shocked
AlphaT1:

Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by Noblesoul123: 11:37am On May 19, 2017
AlphaT1:

So that's how the State was saddled with such an empty dunce?

What a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Broad Daylight Robbery Against Usman Tuggar In Bauchi State / See The Resignation Letter Written By An APC Member In Rivers / Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.