Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Thread For Lasu Law Aspirants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Lasu Law Aspirants (408 Views)

LASU Law Students Dies While Reading For His Exam (Photo) / A Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants All Over Nigeria And Beyond. / UNILAG 2017/2018 Law Aspirants Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Lasu Law Aspirants by Anney272(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2017
Hello pals.. Congrats to we all that conquered JAMB.. All that's left is to gain our Admission.. Lasu is my choice of institution.. And if it's yours too.. Come in,and let's share INFORMATION to one another...#YoungLawyers!
Re: Thread For Lasu Law Aspirants by hardeycute(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Anney272:
Hello pals.. Congrats to we all that conquered JAMB.. All that's left is to gain our Admission.. Lasu is my choice of institution.. And if it's yours too.. Come in,and let's share INFORMATION to one another...#YoungLawyers!
What's your jamb score and O level aggregate score?

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2017 / LAUTECH: What A Time To Be Alive? / Should I Do Change Of Institution Wit My Low Performance In Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.