Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt (48383 Views)

Cee-C Slays In vintage jumpsuit / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Traditional Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Bakare Mubarak, Tallest Male Model In Nigeria Sizzles In Vintage Inspired Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by ImaIma1(f): 11:44am On May 19, 2017
nobleblood:

All I see is someone whos society has stuff with a believe sets. What is it that you don't understand about peoples culture. Yet you claim to be educated. Do I complain when you screw men or don't you you think Other societies frown at it the way you frown at beating a child

We do not beat children for no aperent reason rather as a method to correct. Why can't you reason. Its not the same thing as abuse.

I didn't claim to be educated. You are the one throwing terms around. I thought we were talking about men hitting their wives. Let's stick to that.

A typical male chauvinist comments..."screwing men". Now you have committed the fallacy of hasty generalization.

Though you seem to know something about screwing men. Enlighten us please.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by nobleblood: 1:40pm On May 19, 2017
ImaIma1:

I didn't claim to be educated. You are the one throwing terms around. I thought we were talking about men hitting their wives. Let's stick to that.

A typical male chauvinist comments..."screwing men". Now you have committed the fallacy of hasty generalization.

Though you seem to know something about screwing men. Enlighten us please.

Chauvinist..chauvinist. Did you learn that recent. Enough already. Just because you are defending women stance, Does that make you a feminist.

My dad hit my mother yes. My dad still buys her what he can from the abundance of what he has. They've had their moments and are still waxing strong. If I am to define him by that one moment then he will be an abusive man. He Still speak about her in glowing terms with bright smile on his face.

Have you even dated a real African man this one you are doing lady so.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by ImaIma1(f): 2:44pm On May 19, 2017
nobleblood:

Chauvinist..chauvinist. Did you learn that recent. Enough already. Just because you are defending women stance, Does that make you a feminist.

My dad hit my mother yes. My dad still buys her what he can from the abundance of what he has. They've had their moments and are still waxing strong. If I am to define him by that one moment then he will be an abusive man. He Still speak about her in glowing terms with bright smile on his face.

Have you even dated a real African man this one you are doing lady so.

I haven't made one feminist comment. Not one. You were the one asking me about "screwing men". Is "chauvinist" such a big word that my learning it today or yesterday has become a bone of contention?

I see your background formed your opinion and thinking.
My father never hit my mum. Thank God. And i don't believe a man has a right to hit his wife. They have become one. And as long as he doesn't beat himself when he does wrong, he should never beat his wife.

What if i told you that i am married to an an african man. So nigerian that he speaks 3 nig languages fluently? What if?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by nobleblood: 7:52pm On May 19, 2017
ImaIma1:

I haven't made one feminist comment. Not one. You were the one asking me about "screwing men". Is "chauvinist" such a big word that my learning it today or yesterday has become a bone of contention?

I see your background formed your opinion and thinking.
My father never hit my mum. Thank God. And i don't believe a man has a right to hit his wife. They have become one. And as long as he doesn't beat himself when he does wrong, he should never beat his wife.

What if i told you that i am married to an an african man. So nigerian that he speaks 3 nig languages fluently? What if?

Stop doing that OK! The chauvinist thing only became a bone of contention because you were actually using it way too many time than needed. In my defense I had to respond that way. Am just hardline on how women should be handle. IMaybe the way I was raise formed my perception. I can Never rule that out. Nevertheless I still don't think its a bad way to bring up a child. And aagin I was never abuse. Neither was my mother. Its all part of being in a family. If it end well for you, it also ended well for me. I won't judge the process further.

Are you married to an African man so fluent he speak three different languages? wow Me some more...!

On the screwing men thing

Maybe you misunderstood the context in which I was using that phrase "screwing men" I was actually referring to western culture and homosexual. That we over here find it distasteful however, we respect them enough to respect their laws a and practise. Likewise they should respect ours.

#from attacking celebrity marriages to defending myself. Lord how did I get here.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by ImaIma1(f): 8:54pm On May 19, 2017
nobleblood:

Stop doing that OK! The chauvinist thing only became a bone of contention because you were actually using it way too many time than needed. In my defense I had to respond that way. Am just hardline on how women should be handle. IMaybe the way I was raise formed my perception. I can Never rule that out. Nevertheless I still don't think its a bad way to bring up a child. And aagin I was never abuse. Neither was my mother. Its all part of being in a family. If it end well for you, it also ended well for me. I won't judge the process further.

Are you married to an African man so fluent he speak three different languages? wow Me some more...!

On the screwing men thing

Maybe you misunderstood the context in which I was using that phrase "screwing men" I was actually referring to western culture and homosexual. That we over here find it distasteful however, we respect them enough to respect their laws a and practise. Likewise they should respect ours.

#from attacking celebrity marriages to defending myself. Lord how did I get here.

Lol...you got here by constantly responding to me and Hey!!! Women are not to be "handled".

Dont get paranoid. I only used the word "chauvinist" once. You are probably mixing me up with someone else.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by oodua1stson: 8:58pm On May 19, 2017
With your fake hair

Btw do you still cough blood?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by nobleblood: 6:38am On May 20, 2017
ImaIma1:

Lol...you got here by constantly responding to me and Hey!!! Women are not to be "handled".

Dont get paranoid. I only used the word "chauvinist" once. You are probably mixing me up with someone else.

You no de ever gree. Anyhow this is a new day. you won! I take my bow and my leave humbly.

Imama .does that have any love meaning attached?
(Just curio use)
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt by nobleblood: 6:38am On May 20, 2017
ImaIma1:

You no de ever gree. Anyhow this is a new day. you won! I take my bow and my leave humbly.

Imama .does that have any love meaning attached?
(Just curious)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bankyw Responds To Girl Who Begged Him To Slid Into Her DM / Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up After His Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.