Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,141 members, 7,913,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:27 PM

Do Nigerians Listen To Podcasts? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do Nigerians Listen To Podcasts? (1361 Views)

An Introduction To Podcasts / See Five Websites To Upload Your Music, Podcasts And Mixes To For Free / Do Nigerians Listen To Good Music At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians Listen To Podcasts? by lilgees: 6:26pm On May 18, 2017
I love listening to podcasts, it puts me at ease and I learn a lot especially when I'm bored, I'm also thinking of starting a podcast, I've heard of several interesting podcasts across Africa and Nigeria, considering the cost of data, it makes me wonder if podcasting is useful in Nigeria and if it would work here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerians Listen To Podcasts? by sunnysunny69(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2017
lilgees:
I love listening to podcasts, it puts me at ease and I learn a lot especially when I'm bored, I'm also thinking of starting a podcast, I've heard of several interesting podcasts across Africa and Nigeria, considering the cost of data, it makes me wonder if podcasting is useful in Nigeria and if it would work here?
me personally I do but not many Nigerian podcast out there. I listen to BBC radio 5 live podcast nearly daily , pod save America, dj dee money, Yoruba Gbode and lots more.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Listen To Podcasts? by SegilolaSalami: 3:18pm On May 20, 2017
That's interesting, what platforms do you listen to podcasts on?? ITunes?? How much data does it consume??

Please check out my podcast The Segilola Salami Show http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/subscribe-to-podcast/

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Listen To Podcasts? by dutch84(f): 3:21am On Oct 08, 2019
sunnysunny69:
me personally I do but not many Nigerian podcast out there. I listen to BBC radio 5 live podcast nearly daily , pod save America, dj dee money, Yoruba Gbode and lots more.

Where do you find the podcasts you listen to. Are you in Naija?
Re: Do Nigerians Listen To Podcasts? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
I use podcast republic or Google podcasts

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edwards – “in Love With You” Mp3 Download [+lyrics] / Ghana has the Best Choirs in African/World, followed by SA? / DOWNLOAD MP3: G-Eazy – Down Ft. Mulatto [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.