Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,197 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

Why Is It Difficult For Nigerians To Invest In Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Is It Difficult For Nigerians To Invest In Agriculture (454 Views)

Man Shows Off His Farm Produce, Thanks Buhari For Telling Nigerians To Farm / I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk / I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Nigerians To Invest In Agriculture by Adieza(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2017
I came across this topic in a website, It a question asked that why is it difficult For Nigerians to Invest in Agriculture? They can invest in Ponzi schemes though? Nairalanders kindly share your view.

www.hotproforum.com/topic101.html
Cc:lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nigerians To Invest In Agriculture by manitoba(m): 7:41pm On May 18, 2017
Because our brain is more connected to quick money than sustainable wealth. Our minds are greatly warped. But the wise ones are investing heavily in the different value chain of Agriculture. Even this topic will not make FP on time but thrashy Tonto Dikeh or BBnaija story will.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Nigerians To Invest In Agriculture by Adieza(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2017
manitoba:
Because our brain is more connected to quick money than sustainable wealth. Our minds are greatly warped. But the wise ones are investing heavily in the different value chain of Agriculture. Even this topic will not make FP on time but thrashy Tonto Dikeh or BBnaija story will.
That is true Boss, If it is Artiste or any irresponsible question, they will move it bro. Like there is no much agric blogger today, Last 2 years when my boss came to Nigeria, he did employment and could you believe he has sacked 58% of his workers sir, They don't want to work in Agriculture sector. Thanks boss, Will like to be your friend sir. I love good minds like you.

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Lay / We are Hiring!!! / Live Chickens Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.