Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,579 members, 7,905,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Pleace Teach Me How To Write Love Poem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleace Teach Me How To Write Love Poem (521 Views)

How To Write Love Letters For Him / Student Write Love Letter To A Corper (photo) / How School Boys Used To Write Love Letters To Girls In The 60s,70s And 80s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleace Teach Me How To Write Love Poem by Keketu(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2017
Hi,
i have been chasing a girl in my street for like six month now but we chat on bbm. Whenever i chat her up she will say im boring , please how do i write her love poen? how do you write love poem to you girl?
Re: Pleace Teach Me How To Write Love Poem by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 18, 2017
Keketu:
Hi,
i have been chasing a girl in my street for like six month now but we chat on bbm. Whenever i chat her up she will say im boring , please how do i write her love poen? how do you write love poem to you girl?
Let's put the poem issue aside. What does she like to do? Have you explored her hobbies and interests? Do you actually do anything together I don't refer to spending money. What do you talk about on bbm? I personally cannot cope with small talk I would prefer stumulating conversation Perhaps she is an intelligent woman who expects more conversation wise other than " What are you up to?" asked 20+ times a day is a bit much . " How was your night?" And "Have you eaten?" Stretching things out a bit might be in order.
Re: Pleace Teach Me How To Write Love Poem by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 18, 2017
Keketu:
Hi,
You may be boring but wait. You have been chasing her for six months?! You are very patient. To answer your question, read poems to know how to write one. But you want to write her a poem so that you won't seem boring. Lol. If a girl finds you boring and tells you, she will continue to find you boring even if you write her the longest poems in the universe. Funny what you wanna do.
Re: Pleace Teach Me How To Write Love Poem by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 18, 2017
solasolasola:
You may be boring but wait. You have been chasing her for six months?! You are very patient. To answer your question, read poems to know how to write one. But you want to write her a poem so that you won't seem boring. Lol. If a girl finds you boring and tells you, she will continue to find you boring even if you write her the longest poems in the universe. Funny what you wanna do.
He is trying. Don't kick a man when he is down.

1 Like

Re: Pleace Teach Me How To Write Love Poem by Saintsammurai(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2017
tell her to send you her bank account details...
send her money, even if its small amount, invite her over and fuuuck the hell out of her for wasting your time for six month.
Re: Pleace Teach Me How To Write Love Poem by Keketu(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2017
Raine80:

Let's put the poem issue aside. What does she like to do? Have you explored her hobbies and interests? Do you actually do anything together I don't refer to spending money. What do you talk about on bbm? I personally cannot cope with small talk I would prefer stumulating conversation Perhaps she is an intelligent woman who expects more conversation wise other than " What are you up to?" asked 20+ times a day is a bit much . " How was your night?" And "Have you eaten?" Stretching things out a bit might be in order.
thanks for your reply. in bbm we do chat about sex stuffs and adult stuff, but if she sees me in the street she will jjust greet me and wave with a smile and hi then i before she told me i am boring i sent her my manhood picture she replied with a laugh clipart and said ''small'' since that day she has been avoiding me when i chart her uo n ask why, she said im boring
Re: Pleace Teach Me How To Write Love Poem by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 18, 2017
Raine80:

Your advice is wonderful, but girls are different. An aside, I had a girl I tried to instigate interesting conversations with but when she confessed she already had a boyfriend, I deleted her number. There are so many good girls in the world that wasting time on one is senseless. Once again, your advice is good.
Re: Pleace Teach Me How To Write Love Poem by Keketu(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2017
solasolasola:
it might be the picture. but i will look for some poem in my old school note thanks
Re: Pleace Teach Me How To Write Love Poem by Oyindidi(f): 8:24pm On May 18, 2017
Mtcheeeew
Re: Pleace Teach Me How To Write Love Poem by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 18, 2017
Keketu:
thanks for your reply. in bbm we do chat about sex stuffs and adult stuff, but if she sees me in the street she will jjust greet me and wave with a smile and hi then i before she told me i am boring i sent her my manhood picture she replied with a laugh clipart and said ''small'' since that day she has been avoiding me when i chart her uo n ask why, she said im boring
Well not to sound discouraging, it's best you move on.
Your picture was your downfall ....She had great expectations it seems.
Re: Pleace Teach Me How To Write Love Poem by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 18, 2017
Keketu:
billboard chart ni lol

Funny how people are taking you seriously. How can they not figure you're a troll?
Well, thanks for making me laugh sha

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wedding Cameraman Lost All Your Pictures / Who Are You.... / Nigerian Doctor Banned From Practice Over Expressing Love For His Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.