Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

How much did It Cost To Build The Ajah flyover - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How much did It Cost To Build The Ajah flyover (1434 Views)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How much did It Cost To Build The Ajah flyover by Stinson007(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2017
I have searched on the Internet, please how much did it cost Lagos to construct the Lekki-Ajah bridge?
Re: How much did It Cost To Build The Ajah flyover by Stinson007(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2017
Kwankwaso used 10 billion to build a flyover
Willie used 5.6 billion to build three flyovers
How much did Ambode use?
Re: How much did It Cost To Build The Ajah flyover by INTEGRITYMAN: 8:09pm On May 18, 2017
Stinson007:
Kwankwaso used 10 billion to build a flyover
Willie used 5.6 billion to build three flyovers
How much did Ambode use?
you we still need to go back again and ask google

2 Likes

Re: How much did It Cost To Build The Ajah flyover by ojun50(m): 8:25pm On May 18, 2017
30 billion
Re: How much did It Cost To Build The Ajah flyover by Stinson007(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2017
INTEGRITYMAN:
you we still need to go back again and ask google
or maybe there is something we don't know yet?
Re: How much did It Cost To Build The Ajah flyover by Stinson007(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2017
ojun50:
30 billion
I won't be surprise...
Re: How much did It Cost To Build The Ajah flyover by OVI75(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2017
I Like Ds,Its Tym We Start Asking Questions.... Blv Me

1 Like

Re: How much did It Cost To Build The Ajah flyover by tollyboy5(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2017
transparency is what don't exist in Lagos too bad undecided
Re: How much did It Cost To Build The Ajah flyover by waledeji(m): 12:10am On May 19, 2017
No crymore intelligent post from eboes again on Nairaland, anything they put interest in, they mess it up, they have messed up nairaland completely.

R. I. P NAIRALAND IN ADVANCE cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: How much did It Cost To Build The Ajah flyover by Stinson007(m): 2:20am On May 19, 2017
Boy if you are intelligent enough like you claim.. Iboes wouldn't have taken over anything from you, but all you have done is stick your ugly faces into the asses of your Northern masters and delegate a clueless Asiwaju for your thinking capabilities.... Afonja
Re: How much did It Cost To Build The Ajah flyover by obonujoker(m): 2:25am On May 19, 2017
waledeji:
No crymore intelligent post from eboes again on Nairaland, anything they put interest in, they mess it up, they have messed up nairaland completely.

R. I. P NAIRALAND IN ADVANCE cry cry cry cry

Corruption eater.... is it wrong to ask questions again....

2 Likes

Re: How much did It Cost To Build The Ajah flyover by obonujoker(m): 2:26am On May 19, 2017
Lol.... As usual, they have siphoned their own cake..... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Wants El-zakzaky As Neighbour, So We Built A House For Him – Lai Mohammed / Facts And Evidence That Election Wasn't Boycotted In Anambra .... / Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.