Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

Us Visa Lottery And Terror List - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Visa Lottery And Terror List (1003 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again / President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Visa Lottery And Terror List by rubenic(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2010
Do u think the inclusion of Nigeria in US terror list will affect last years visa lottery application?
Re: Us Visa Lottery And Terror List by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2010
It sure will.
Re: Us Visa Lottery And Terror List by foyeks2001(f): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2010
yes , it will
Re: Us Visa Lottery And Terror List by hadexman(m): 2:51am On Jan 14, 2010
In what way will it affect it You assumption should base on fact.
Re: Us Visa Lottery And Terror List by kokorunna(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2010
It will because Obama will use Nigeria as a scape goat. Only one bomb attempt and we blacklisted.

The UK Shoe bomber caught in America was jailed but UK was not BLACKLISTED.
Re: Us Visa Lottery And Terror List by walesbanks(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2010
It wont affect so much. I was privililedged to meet and discuss with one of u.s immigration officer in newyork the following week it happened and he told me that the last year's applications will still go, but stringent measures would be applied to select winners. You already know its implications.
But he later concluded that the fate of Nigeria in the next coming visa lottery is yet to be decided. He further stressed two possibilities:
(1) The number of slots for nigeria might be reduced greatly.
(2) Nigeria might be suspended temporarily.

so, everything now is mere speculations, concrete decision is yet to be reached!
Re: Us Visa Lottery And Terror List by hadexman(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2010
walesbanks:

It wont affect so much. I was privililedged to meet and discuss with one of u.s immigration officer in newyork the following week it happened and he told me that the last year's applications will still go, but stringent measures would be applied to select winners. You already know its implications.
But he later concluded that the fate of Nigeria in the next coming visa lottery is yet to be decided. He further stressed two possibilities:

so, everything now is mere speculations, concrete decision is yet to be reached!

Bleep you asshole!
Re: Us Visa Lottery And Terror List by justwise(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2010
walesbanks:

Hahahahaha, bloody plonker, u met who?
Re: Us Visa Lottery And Terror List by hadexman(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2010
Abeg don't mind that dick head!
Re: Us Visa Lottery And Terror List by flekan(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2010
walesbanks:

Ha ha!! OLE, your back. You this hungry Lion that was looking for ppl to rip off said you met one of the U.S Immigration Office. In your dream I guess. THIEF!
Re: Us Visa Lottery And Terror List by KlinBoy: 8:12am On Jan 15, 2010
walesbanks:

Please can you link me to any immigration officer that can help relocate to the US. I will pay anything.

Is that the response you are looking for.

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Us Visa Lottery And Terror List by walesbanks(m): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2010
Irresponsible birds of a feather flock together!
Re: Us Visa Lottery And Terror List by flekan(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
walesbanks:

Irresponsible birds of a feather flock together!

Na you responsible abi? U better cover that your dirty stinking mouth. OLE!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hotels In Nigeria / United States Exodus!;;; / Dana Air Passenger Plane Crashed In Alagbado, DG Confirms No Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.