Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Can I Use The Same Mastercard To Buy Gigs More Than Once On Fiverr? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Use The Same Mastercard To Buy Gigs More Than Once On Fiverr? (564 Views)

UBA Partners With Mastercard To Reward Loyal Customers With All-expense Paid / Zenith Bank Partners Facebook, Mastercard To Pioneer QR Payments On Messenger / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use The Same Mastercard To Buy Gigs More Than Once On Fiverr? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 18, 2017
?
Re: Can I Use The Same Mastercard To Buy Gigs More Than Once On Fiverr? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 18, 2017
Lol do you think people use different cards everytime they want to buy gigs on fiverr? If that was the case there wont be anything like repeat buyer on fiverr.

Are you buyin your own gig though?
Re: Can I Use The Same Mastercard To Buy Gigs More Than Once On Fiverr? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 18, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
Lol do you think people use different cards everytime they want to buy gigs on fiverr? If that was the case there wont be anything like repeat buyer on fiverr.

Are you buyin your own gig though?
yes. I'm buying my own gig with different accounts
Re: Can I Use The Same Mastercard To Buy Gigs More Than Once On Fiverr? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
yes. I'm buying my own gig with different accounts

I'm not sure they will know.
Re: Can I Use The Same Mastercard To Buy Gigs More Than Once On Fiverr? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 18, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

I'm not sure they will know.
alright thanks
Re: Can I Use The Same Mastercard To Buy Gigs More Than Once On Fiverr? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:35am On May 19, 2017
pls watsapp me. I humbly ask for ur mentorship on clickbank. I am told its a nice easy way to make money. my phone number is 08169827645. thank u

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan / 200dollars Worth Of Tbc Grant Up For Grabs !!! / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Be A Land Owner In Ibeju Lekki Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.