Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,272 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:14 AM

What Are The Symptoms Of Hernia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Symptoms Of Hernia (685 Views)

Latest Techniques For The Management Of Hernia / 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis / Is There Any African Root For The Treatment Of Hernia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Symptoms Of Hernia by slizzyb(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2017
I don't really know what am suffering but am afraid. I always have pain on my stomach just left of my naval . I know pain I go through when I did appendix operation 2002 and now I don't even have the money if the result turn positive cus Datz wat is holding from running the test. My exams is coming soon so if am to be operated I will miss my exams

Is there any cure without operation, I hv taken deworming drugs oo, drank hot water with salt in case my stomach is dirty. I need answers pls
Re: What Are The Symptoms Of Hernia by heykims(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2017
slizzyb:
I don't really know what am suffering but am afraid. I always have pain on my stomach just left of my naval . I know pain I go through when I did appendix operation 2002 and now I don't even have the money if the result turn positive cus Datz wat is holding from running the test. My exams is coming soon so if am to be operated I will miss my exams

Is there any cure without operation, I hv taken deworming drugs oo, drank hot water with salt in case my stomach is dirty. I need answers pls
A definite diagnosis has to be made before a cure is preferred. Since u claimed to have undergone surgery to remove ur appendix, then it's unlikely to be appendicitis again. Besides, appendicitis will present with pain on d right, not left.
If it's hernia, U might be feeling some swelling in it abdomen or scrotum. There are other possibilities too that might not be even surgical.
Pls visit an hospital and see a doctor, u likely need a scan..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Symptoms Of Hernia by slizzyb(m): 10:12pm On May 18, 2017
Thanks, I really need to visit the hospital, only dat they will be needing money, my only solution is tendering my admission letter if they will accept it.. My scrotum is not swollen . I feels the pain inside my stomach.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Overcome Tramadol Addiction / Court Sentences Eight-week-old Baby To Death / How To Make Your Skin Beautiful Naturally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.