Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,598 members, 7,885,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

A Shy Guy's Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Shy Guy's Story (1559 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Shy Guy's Story by saydfact(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2017
A shy guys experience.

Everyday I came to class with the same promise, it was our junior years and I being in B class meant I shared class with a certain Lilian .. Infact we were almost seat Mates in Js 2; only one seat separating us.

Yes, the promise - it was a simple one 'Today' was going to be the day, I tell Lilian how much likeness I had for her...

Well, you guessed right, everyday ended same way, I'll steal a couple of looks and fade away in fear (maybe), I was definitely liver-less... No Day would be 'Today', and just if you're wondering, that was before I joined the sch fellowship in JSS 3....by which time I was in F class....

The good news was, she never (to my knowledge) had a guy back then, so there was no guy for me to fight or 'hate'.

'Everything' thou would soon fade away, as I got fully into the ways of fellowship until there came another episode....

... This episode wasn't a Lilian Oha - but a certain Ife Ogudu, but before then I turned down someone's advances - because if she wasn't Lilian, she couldn't be like Lilian. That she, was Shade.

Memories... And YES, only Ife Ogudu could have 'beaten' Lilian to 'it'.

(Names are not real names)

Culled: Www.palmchatnow.com
Re: A Shy Guy's Story by Kpeshi10(m): 11:30pm On May 18, 2017
What is this one saying??

2 Likes

Re: A Shy Guy's Story by dafidi123(m): 12:33am On May 19, 2017
Re: A Shy Guy's Story by agrovick(m): 2:31am On May 19, 2017
Smh

1 Like

Re: A Shy Guy's Story by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:19am On May 19, 2017
And?
Re: A Shy Guy's Story by Janeyinspires(f): 7:52am On May 19, 2017
And how is this one a story? #CutAndJoin upandan

(1) (Reply)

This Mini Disney Princess Photoshoot Of 6 Babies Is Taking Internet By Storm / How I Toasted My Girlfriend / Because She Was Born Naked She Decided To Post Naked Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.