Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. (1473 Views)

Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / See The Reason Why Slay Queens Don't Repeat Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by SocialFaculty: 9:58pm On May 18, 2017
Selective Go-Getting... Career Vs Relationship.
She is a focused and hardworking staff in a big company. She is the career lady, headed for the top. She is an excellent go-getter, and she gets the promotion every year.
She would love to get married someday, soon. Therefore, she is grateful for her relationship with a really nice and rich man who understands commitment and passion. The relationship been going on for three or more years but he hasn't mentioned marriage. She keeps her fingers crossed, she made no plans and set no goals. She will allow him to take his time to propose.

The more a married person focuses on passion or career, the more sour the marriage gets. The more an unmarried person focuses on a career or business, the less chance of getting married.
If you love relationships, you have to learn to strike some balance with equal efforts to enjoy both lives. It's time to set some relationship goals and achieve them. Relationship is like a career too.. Same go-getting mindset and you will surely get a diamond ring.

Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. 
You are beautiful, very social and dresses impeccably. You are the main chic to four rich guys and you have over 10 others shuffling in your friendzone. Infact, you are so successful in dating, all your next year bills has been paid this year.
You are a slay queen so you don't need a job; afterall, it's not easy managing your Instagram, Tinder and Snapchat accounts with thousands of lustful admirers. Your inbox goes berserk with various kinds of men willing to spoil you even before they see you. You have a smart system of sorting through unserious guys and toasters. You operate a smooth calendar with no boyfriend clashes or angry ex.

Roses are red, Greg likes Grace, Beauty fades, and Slay queens eventually run out of slays. It's time to go from slay queen to boss queen. It's time to invest smarter; use the favours and connections from men to create a tangible brand or business.
You need new sets of goals if you have an expensive phone but don't know how to send an email...if you wear expensive hairs and makeup but have no registered business.
____

Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On May 18, 2017
You have said it all and I'm glad this is coming from a lady.
Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by optional1(f): 10:09pm On May 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nice one bro

oya modify
Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by SocialFaculty: 10:09pm On May 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nice one bro

Thanks dear.. But didn't say I was a bro.
Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2017
optional1:

oya modify
I should modify and bash ladies shey? cheesy
Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by optional1(f): 10:15pm On May 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
I should modify and bash ladies shey? cheesy

yes na grin

is through bashing a lot of us will learn..
Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by billachusim(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2017
Good one! Where them slay queens!

Cc Farano
Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 18, 2017
optional1:

yes na grin
is through bashing a lot of us will learn..

let me start d bashing wit u.....a swear...u wogly oooo
Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by optional1(f): 10:23pm On May 18, 2017
ok

Randy91:

let me start d bashing wit u.....a swear...u wogly oooo

na today u no say i worwor
I don worwor before i enter my mama womb.
Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by billachusim(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
Lol.... Okay what's going on I just left to buy sugar.... Who worowor

So PSquare message never reach una ear

Nobody ugly oo! Na money dey insult person.

Make una no follow money insult una selves.
Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2017

Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by xpac01(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2017
Very thoughtful write up. But the case now is if "to whom it may concern" will take it serious. #thinkindustrious.
Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by SocialFaculty: 10:59pm On May 18, 2017
Is anyone here getting the message at all?
Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 18, 2017
I like your perspective on this. I recall as a teenager a perternal aunt who was in my eyes the most beautiful woman on the planet. She never worked, travellled by private jet and my young mind lived a very enviable life. But as I got older I started to notice things. She was engaged more times than I care to remember. Marriages were always brief. This same aunt taught me something very valuable. Any woman who thinks she is using men is deluded. Age will creep up, regardless of how expensive the face cream is you will get old that is the reality women cannot run away from. Not sure what sort of "slaying" you can do as a geriatric.

So once again makes a change to the usual stuff posted here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by SocialFaculty: 11:56pm On May 18, 2017
Raine80:
I like your perspective on this. I recall as a teenager a perternal aunt who was in my eyes the most beautiful woman on the planet. She never worked, travellled by private jet and my young mind lived a very enviable life. But as I got older I started to notice things. She was engaged more times than I care to remember. Marriages were always brief. This same aunt taught me something very valuable. Any woman who thinks she is using men is deluded. Age will creep up, regardless of how expensive the face cream is you will get old that is the reality women cannot run away from. Not sure what sort of "slaying" you can do as a geriatric.

So once again makes a change to the usual stuff posted here.

Well said. Thank you darling.
Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by Nobody: 12:19am On May 19, 2017

Re: Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. by PeggySandas(f): 12:36am On May 19, 2017
Op is a miserable jobbernowl with the I.Q of a certified dimwit. Can you imagine a bimbo that even take proper care of her smelly pussy.

An amentia patient that's supposed to be tied down by able bodied weed smokers. Coming here giving stupid advice to people that can feed her ratchet life!

Useless bespawl!

(1) (Reply)

. / Girls,can U Do This? / Age In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.