Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

As A HR Manager How Would You Reply This Job Application Letter? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A HR Manager How Would You Reply This Job Application Letter? (1289 Views)

What Is The Difference Between a Cover Letter And an Application Letter? / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A HR Manager How Would You Reply This Job Application Letter? by bebene: 10:58pm On May 18, 2017
No.3 ekpetu street
P.o.Box 172,
Ijola,Lagos,
Nigeria.
9th may,2017.
Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
I refer to the recent death of the accountant at your office and hereby apply for the job as a replacement of the dead accountant.

Each time I apply for employment, I get a reply that there is no vacancy but in this case, I have caught you red handed and you have no excuse because while I was in my hometown for holidays I heard the good news about his death so i quickly rushed back to attend the funeral to be sure that he was truly dead before applying.

Attached to my letter is a copy of my CV and his obituary as proof of vacancy.
You can't lie to me this time. GIVE ME THE JOB.

Thank you,
Yours faithfully,
Re: As A HR Manager How Would You Reply This Job Application Letter? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 18, 2017
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in our company. We appreciate your nice gesture and willingness to join us. However, the deceased man already gave instruction that we hand over his functions and position to the next of kin.

I wish you good luck in your endeavours.

Best Regards,
Moribond Abuja

HR Business Partner XYZ Ltd.

2 Likes

Re: As A HR Manager How Would You Reply This Job Application Letter? by metrosexual: 3:19pm On May 19, 2017
grin This reminds me of those HR communication tests we used to have way back in training school back then. Let me give it a try:

Dear applicant,

We appreciate your desire to work for our organisation. Thank you for the interest you have shown in our organisation and the time and effort you spent in your findings and applying.

As correctly stated by you, we lost our accountant recently but I'm sorry to inform you that we do not intend to recruit publicly for the position; as an in-house replacement exercise has been duly completed which was geared at saving time and cost.

We however have saved your curriculum vitae in our database of applications and anytime a position comes up which suits your competences and qualifications you would be duly contacted by us.

Kind regards,

Mr. John Doe,
Human Resources Manager,
ABC Ltd.,
Nigeria.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A HR Manager How Would You Reply This Job Application Letter? by Scented(f): 3:27pm On May 19, 2017
metrosexual:
grin This reminds me of those HR communication tests we used to have way back in training school back then. Let me give it a try:

Dear applicant,

We appreciate your desire to work for our organisation. Thank you for the interest you have shown in our organisation and the time and effort you spent in your findings and applying.

As correctly stated by you, we lost our accountant recently but I'm sorry to inform you that we do not intend to recruit publicly for the position; as an in-house replacement exercise has been duly completed which was geared at saving time and cost.

We however have saved your curriculum vitae in our database of applications and anytime a position comes up which suits your competences and qualifications you would be duly contacted by us.

Kind regards,

Mr. John Doe,
Human Resources Manager,
ABC Ltd.,
Nigeria.

cheesy I cant stop laughing here, Do you work in HR department? Because you wrote it so well, as how a proper HR manager would reply
Re: As A HR Manager How Would You Reply This Job Application Letter? by KarenMendez: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2020
I think that if we are writing a job letter then we should have a style of plea and the writing should be persuasive. I always prefer to visit https://www.reviews.io/company-reviews/store/edubirdie.com source to read reviews about edubirdie. I hope that if the style is persuasive it attracts the boss and they can get the job easily without any issues.
Re: As A HR Manager How Would You Reply This Job Application Letter? by KarenMendez: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Honestly speaking, I cannot stop laughing while reading all of these replies to that particular job application letter. Visit https://www.dissertation-service.org/dissertation-chapters/dissertation-introduction/ website to get you dissertation online. All of these answers are perfectly suitable to give replies for such kind of absurd application letters.

(1) (Reply)

Uba Message / Telvida International Systems Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Application For Vacancies At Juan Industries, Graduates & Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.