Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. (3574 Views)

When I Finally Catch Mr Eze Ikemba...Pix / When Your Wife Finally Get Your Side Chick (photo) / When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bashydemy(m): 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2010
and what are you up to?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by jumaingirl(f): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2010
OgidiBoy:

The babe has a cute face though, I'm sure if she get rid of that excess fat she'll be hot.

what makes u think i'm not hot? and even if i'm not, i think it's Sam Milla that ought to complain not u grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by walst(m): 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
men this killing, i no fit shout
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 12:19am On Jan 16, 2010
Sam Milla:

That could be classified as asunder. watch your tongue before you flame apparent divorce
exactumum cheesy
i file for divorce
and since we didnt have a pre-nup u'r going down! cool
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 12:25am On Jan 16, 2010
well, i already have a rope on my neck. u will have to be a woman without husband before going to court.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 12:26am On Jan 16, 2010
i'll take your estate to court grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bashydemy(m): 12:54am On Jan 16, 2010
No worry immediately he commit suicide i'll take over ok i like you picture i no just won talk since
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 12:56am On Jan 16, 2010
I knew it. My mum warned me.

[s]PEOPLE SHOULD START ALLOWING THEIR PARENTS TO CHOSE WIVES FOR THEM[/s]
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by selencious(f): 1:27am On Jan 16, 2010
@ Poster, She looks Kute, U so lucky to have her, Good luck
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 1:40am On Jan 16, 2010
lol, u didn't n now ur stuck with me cool

selene somn, thanks smiley
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 1:54am On Jan 16, 2010
i still remember what i said on the wedding day.
for better i stay , fir worse i take the doors
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 2:01am On Jan 16, 2010
no worries nau,
we'll see in court wink
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 2:35am On Jan 16, 2010
Judge is a friend of my Dad. I am not worried
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by OgidiBoy(m): 3:30am On Jan 16, 2010
jumaingirl:

what makes u think i'm not hot? and even if i'm not, i think it's Sam Milla that ought to complain not u grin

I'm confused here, are you the girl in your profile pic or Sam Milla's babe
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bashydemy(m): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2010
Wetin concern u ogidi omo
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2010
bashy_demy:

Wetin concern u ogidi omo

another potential asunderist grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by dani1luv: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2010
grin grin LLOLL
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Ben13: 11:44am On Jan 16, 2010
You don see Sammy and Bluespice kind of love?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by dani1luv: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2010
I never see am I just wan witness am
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2010
Dani , You and Ben should as a matter of fact stay away from this fight between me and blue. Its a family thing.

anyone who tries to implement peace between us is a potential asunderist. I said EVEN PEACE.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by dani1luv: 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
Na you sabi cheesy
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by MrCrackles(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2010
Topic. . . .

Jesus shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2010
MrCrackles:

Topic. . . .

Jesus shocked shocked shocked

She is my date from nl and why are you opening your eyes ?

isnt this a perfect representation of the cliche

ONE MANS MEAT ?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bandely(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2010
shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by dani1luv: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2010
Enter lane abeg
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2010
dont mind them bluespice, its Your lives
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by dani1luv: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2010
Where's bluespice! undecided
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by SamMilla1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2010
dani1luv:

Where's bluespice! undecided

it will take her 4 hours to get to her laptop from bedroom
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 1:53am On Jan 17, 2010
you're wrong, it takes me 6 hours from the bed to the bedside table angry

that said, i'm here and you seem to be forgetting that i delivered the judges wife of their first and only child
and he also happens to be my uncle and god father cool

no one should bother coming between us. we promised to be together for worse (no better in this relationship)
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Lolajoy(f): 4:15am On Jan 17, 2010
Hmmmmmm angry angry
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by bluespice(f): 4:17am On Jan 17, 2010
what's wrong with your face?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. by Lolajoy(f): 4:27am On Jan 17, 2010
Because your marriage suck!!!!!! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband / I Am Tying The Knot / Akpors Vs Johnny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.