Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nairalander Produces MTN Project Fame Season 7 Star Debut Music Video "I Do" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander Produces MTN Project Fame Season 7 Star Debut Music Video "I Do" (416 Views)

Okiebute, Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 9 Performing At Unilag / Project Fame Season 8 Winner Jeff Akoh Collabs With Yung Willis For Valentine / MTN Project Fame Season 6 Winner - Olawale Releases A Superb Love Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Produces MTN Project Fame Season 7 Star Debut Music Video "I Do" by kzound(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2017
​​
MTN Project Fame Season 7 contestant Daniella Oji is out with her debut music video titled I Do and it was produced by a Nairalander known as RoyalPriest.
RoyalPriest is a Vocal Coach and a Talent Manager. He also produced the ProjectFame finalist's composed song which was performed on the show as her debut single Waka Waka which gave the singer some attention in the industry. The song was also part of MTN ProjectFame's best song compilation which also featured other producers like Cobhams and TY MIx .Its interesting to know that some Nairalanders are doing great in what they do. Mattmax directed the video and encapsulates the message and vibe behind the track check it out below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHCa_BJly34

Cc @lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

[HOT MUSIC] Wizkid Ft. Chris Brown – African Bad Girl / How Well Do You Think You Know Your Music? Think Again / KJBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.