Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Don Jazzy Confess His Love For Rihana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Confess His Love For Rihana (679 Views)

Rihana Goes Completely Nude, Flash Her Bum At The Camera, In Purple Lace Tights, / Don Jazzy Reveals He Is Pregnant For Rihana / Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Confess His Love For Rihana by Obate: 1:11pm On May 19, 2017
It's no longer news that the Nigeria's biggest Record producer, singer and songwriter, and also the CEO of Mavins Record Don Jazzy is deeply in love with America's most successful singer Rihana. The Mavins boss took to his Instagram page noting that he is consistently loving Rihana. Meanwhile, the singer also noted that the hook up with Rihana didn't workout.

He wrote this: "Eskiss me sir, but i have been consistently loving @badgalriri tho. E did not work o. Anyway sha let me think of who i will give morning water wey no send me message". The Mavins boss is currently on a trip to Dubai.

For more info, visit www.naijacy.com to get the latest updates about musicians, trending songs and shows happening within the country

Re: Don Jazzy Confess His Love For Rihana by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2017
sad
Re: Don Jazzy Confess His Love For Rihana by LarryBeryl(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2017
That means he is planing on staying single for life.
Re: Don Jazzy Confess His Love For Rihana by johnbuck81(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2017
na dreamland him dey.

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Hot Figure In Midriff Dress / I Can't Stop Laughing, See How A Guy Surprised His Girl On Valentine's Day / Mercy Johnson Calls Out Arik Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.