Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,373 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Can My Brother Invest His Time Into While Waiting For Youth Service? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can My Brother Invest His Time Into While Waiting For Youth Service? (453 Views)

5 Things You Should Consider Doing While Waiting For That Dream Job / Turn Your Time Into Money NOW !!!! / My Brother Was Sacked And Duped By A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can My Brother Invest His Time Into While Waiting For Youth Service? by YOLO1(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2017
My younger brother has been at home for almost 2 months now doing nothing since he finished from the university. He holds a degree in History / International Relations. Am looking for a skill that he can learn or something he can be doing pending the time he will be mobilised in November. Kindly help me with skills and training that he can invest his time in, particularly to be self-reliant and dependent in future.
Re: What Can My Brother Invest His Time Into While Waiting For Youth Service? by Eggcelent(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2017
There Are Several Low-capital Networking Businesses He Can Do.

And By The Time He Is Done With His Youth Service, He Will Be Talking In Millions.

And The Clincher Is That None Of These Businesses Stops Him From Pursuing Other Objectives Cos They Are Doable On Part-time Basis.

(1) (Reply)

International Training, Cape Town, South Africa / How To Avoid Banking Charges: / Personal Assistant VACANCY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.