Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,576 members, 7,941,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Need Info On Giving Iv - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Info On Giving Iv (712 Views)

HELP! I'm Going To Tanzania Embassy Next Week, I Need Info From Friends! / Giving Birth In Canada / Need Info On Brazil (cost, Lifestyle Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Info On Giving Iv by eeo: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hello,please i need to know the process of getting invitation letter.I have two person,1 in spain and the other one in solvenia,they want to visit Nigeria for just a week or 2 weeks,so i want to know how,the process and the cost of getting invitation letters and hotel reservation for both of them.You can email me @ eric112cm@yahoo.com or call me @ 08069646693.
Re: Need Info On Giving Iv by niceguy10: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
Bros you don get mogu.
Re: Need Info On Giving Iv by WAVixen: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
nice-guy10:

Bros you don get mogu.

mogu? why that conclusion? undecided
Re: Need Info On Giving Iv by niceguy10: 12:19am On Jan 14, 2010
Bros cool down, are you one of Them?
Re: Need Info On Giving Iv by eeo: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2010
@nice-guy10,dont b stupid,if dats hw u live ur life nt everybody do, To nairalanders,i am to run a sports camp, and i want to bring in these scouts,right nw another one in USA has confirm he will come.So they are 3 in number and i expect more, ,so need this info urgently,
Re: Need Info On Giving Iv by niceguy10: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2010
I am not silly, i just want to be sure that you are not trying to dupe them.
Re: Need Info On Giving Iv by justwise(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
eeo:

@nice-guy10,dont b silly,if dats hw u live your life nt everybody do, To nairalanders,i am to run a sports camp, and i want to bring in these scouts,right nw another one in USA has confirm he will come.So they are 3 in number and i expect more, ,so need this info urgently,

Let me get this right. . .u run a sport camp and expecting some scouts and u are asking how to get IV? Why not write it urself with ur organisation letter head? Is ur sport camp paper based? Its not registered or have any sort of company name?

I smell a rat here.
Re: Need Info On Giving Iv by suxes2005(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2010
nice guy
justwise

dont mind that scammer,

look his former post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-387868.0.html

So is he going dia to meet them or what?

SCAMMER
Re: Need Info On Giving Iv by niceguy10: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
The boy na ole.
Re: Need Info On Giving Iv by suxes2005(m): 3:31am On Jan 27, 2010
bros no mind am and he stilll dey claim
innocenty!

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Short Term Lets In West Thamesmead London / Airline Ticket, Visa And Aviation Training / Shipping A Package From California To Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.