Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,381 members, 7,888,236 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Benue State Governor Needs To Be Enlighten! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State Governor Needs To Be Enlighten! (483 Views)

James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties / Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State / Ortom Rejected By 13 PDP Governorship Aspirants In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benue State Governor Needs To Be Enlighten! by Oyilonye(f): 3:33pm On May 19, 2017
Governor of a State in Nigeria limiting the most important set of People (Youths) as low as barrow pushers.

In 2014 I asked a controversial question to the leaders of this NATION concerning the future of our young people.

"My Country, My Future: Any Hope?

Young people decide your fate before the wolves you support in detriment of your future.

They have failed us.

Empowerment and job creation must be championed by us, we understand our plights and marginalization more than they do.

Empower yourself and create job for others!!!

Re: Benue State Governor Needs To Be Enlighten! by IdeyFindWife: 5:29pm On May 19, 2017
It's better they tackle the thief now.

And let him know the people are wising up; so, he can shove all those kangaroo stunts he has in mind.

You don't add being stupid to being a selfish thieving pig.

Wheelbarrows? When his own kids are abroad, damn, these people have got some c0ck on them sef.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Didn’t Touch Any Woman In Abia - Nigerian Army Cries Out After IPOB Protest / Under Ajimobi, Oyo state is going into paralysis over N155.9b debt - Makinde / Supreme Court Dismisses Sheriff’s Application | The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.