Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Writes Uche Ogah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Writes Uche Ogah (410 Views)

Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) / Abia: Gov Ikpeazu Writes IG Of Police,Accuses Top Politician For Sponsoring IPOB / 2019: Uche Ogah Formally Declares For Abia Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Writes Uche Ogah by Chizgold: 4:35pm On May 19, 2017
As the governorship tussle in Abia state finally comes to conclusion, following the Supreme Court verdict in favour of the governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, the governor has responded to the congratulatory message sent to him by his opponent, Dr. Uche Ogah.

Recall that after the Supreme Court verdict, Dr. Uche Ogah had congratulated Dr. Ikpeazu. Dr. Ikpeazu has now reciprocated that peaceful gesture by writing to Dr. Ogah. Below is a copy of the letter:

May 19, 2017.

Dr. Sampson Uche Ogah, OON.

My dear brother,

RE: CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE

I write to personally acknowledge the message of congratulations sent to us by your goodself following the final judicial imprimatur given to my mandate by the Supreme Court of Nigeria on Friday, May 12, 2017 as the lawfully nominated and duly elected Governor of Abia State.

First, I wish to draw your attention to the fact that in my administration, the title HIS EXCELLENCY, as used in your letter is not applicable. This is a policy statement that has been in place since my inauguration, please.

As was widely reported in the media, as soon as the Supreme Court delivered that judgment, I immediately issued a statement wherein I urged all parties to sheath their swords and put the interest of our dear fledgling state above narrow and personal political interests.

I also made it clear that I have, in the interest of...

READ MORE: http://ikengachronicles.com/governor-ikpeazu-writes-uche-ogah/

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Writes Uche Ogah by abbeylincon23: 4:35pm On May 19, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Slams Peddlers Of President Buhari's Death Rumors / Ex Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Evander Holyfield Meets Akinwunmi Ambode / Democracy Day Speech In Pigin As Posted By Ag President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.