Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) (12088 Views)

President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by ijebuloaded(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2017
Hw z buhari's health beta dan dose in hospitals?
Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2017
obailala:
Show us any single component of Nigeria's budget from 2016 till date where a dime out of the country's funds was budgeted to 'Office of the Wife of the President'?
Is she funding all these activities and paying her Aides from her personal savings?

What is wrong with Buharists?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by obailala(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Is she funding all these activities and paying her Aides from her personal savings?

I asked you to simply point out the budget for office of the wife of the president, is that too much info for the renown Barcanista to dig?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by FriendNG: 10:24am On May 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Point out her budgetary allocation in 2016 or 2017.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 10:31am On May 20, 2017
wowmenow:
useless woman

abandon your silk husband in London and attending all party in town

your silk husband can't hold us ransom anymore

Buhari must resign

what reason do u stated that tagged that woman as useless woman

will she go and force her husband back to the country

if u don't like someone personally, be precise than hiding under politics

the word useless In your comment shows you're not psychologically alright
Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:31am On May 20, 2017
obailala:
I asked you to simply point out the budget for office of the wife of the president, is that too much info for the renown Barcanista to dig?
SIMPLE QUESTION

Is she funding the useless charade of hers and paying her Aides with her personal money?

You really expect me to be looking up to the padded budget when the answers can be derived logically?

Buharists and their thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by hysteriabox(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Foundation laying OP...

Beside, the same woman whose husband condemned Mama Peace for parading an illegal and unconstitutional "Office of the first lady" is same woman parading her illegal seal as the "Wife of the President", an office that is unconstitutional and known to known law.

Is it not the same Buhari that in January 2015 said there will be no office of the first lady (or whatever nomenclature) during his presidency, and was hailed by the hypocritical Buharists?

This pretentious General not only failed to keep his words but his hypocritical supporters see nothing wrong in the pretence of the old man.

Year 2019 is a year of justice, its a year Nigerians will send the pretentious General and his failed party to the opposition that they rightly belong.

Until then, we shall continue to pray for the President to be in good health so that he will be alive and well to experience his first electoral loss as an incumbent.

Chai...
This thing pain you sha cheesy grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by solaere(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2017
@d wife of d coordinator federal republic of nigeria u beta go nd do same in d coordinator's village nd stp jxt commending nd commenting ....
Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by mynd1(f): 10:37am On May 20, 2017
carinmom:

You can force him to resign undecided
my dear, don't waste ur time replying all these nairaland nonentities. They are frustrated ipod zombies who has nothing to live for.

God heal and bless Mr president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2017
wowmenow:
useless woman

Buhari must resign
The useless one here is your sad excuse of a mother...she failed thoroughly in bringing up a child. And by the way, its 'sick' not 'silk', u hear? M0r0n.
Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by obailala(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
SIMPLE QUESTION

Is she funding the useless charade of hers and paying her Aides with her personal money?

You really expect me to be looking up to the padded budget when the answers can be derived logically?

Buharists and their thinking
Once again I ask you, show us how much of govt money is being allocated to the freaking office of the Wife of the President... If you cant do that, hold your peace!
Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by DBISHOP1(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2017
omiaruk:
Big deal!!!! That's what you people are elected for so stop telling us you did this or that, shut the fvvvck up!! !!! Thieves! !!!
Did u elect Aisha Buhari? Or did u allocate any money in the budget to her?
Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2017
wowmenow:
useless woman

Buhari must resign
You sound so low. Civilise people dont insult other people
Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 11:50am On May 20, 2017
wowmenow:

some type of troll look at spellings

anyway its only a useless woman will abandon her sick husband in the hospital because of politics
Let me educate you ignorance. Its only in Nigeria we need friends or relatives to take care of patients in the hospital. In civilise and developed countries, they employ professionals to take care of patients so u dont need friends or relatives to be around. They wount even allow except for special reasons
Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by carinmom(f): 12:04pm On May 20, 2017
mynd1:
my dear, don't waste ur time replying all these nairaland nonentities. They are frustrated ipod zombies who has nothing to live for.

God heal and bless Mr president.

Ameen
Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by mapet: 12:10pm On May 20, 2017
wowmenow:

lilytender: :

Her husband is not silk , rather he is sick. Did you attend the same school with imPatience Mama Piss Sheppopo Jonathan?

some type of troll look at spellings

anyway its only a useless woman will abandon her sick husband in the hospital because of politics

It is only a daft and brainless person that will not only misspell "sick" as "silk" twice, yet claim typo. It is more issue of lack of basic comprehension to not understand that laying the foundation of a 50-bed maternity hospital is an attempt to address issues of child mortality, child birth and others, rather than politics.

But more importantly, I take it for granted that as usual you did not bother to reading the report, you just saw pictures and decided to make a daft submission.
Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by lockupnop: 12:18pm On May 20, 2017
Chai! see Women and stubbornness your Husband told German chancellor that you belong to Kitchen and other room ? You see say ur husband no dey around u come dey disorder the rules he laid? Pres Buhari won't be happy about this. angry angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by mapet: 12:19pm On May 20, 2017
Dieps:

wowmenow: :
useless woman

Buhari must resign

I'm not in support of buhari but this your comment is silly.

Daft you mean
Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by mapet: 12:19pm On May 20, 2017
obailala:

TonyeBarcanista: :
Foundation laying OP...

Beside, the same woman whose husband condemned Mama Peace for parading an illegal and unconstitutional "Office of the first lady" is same woman parading her illegal seal as the "Wife of the President", an office that is unconstitutional and known to known law.

Is it not the same Buhari that in January 2015 said there will be no office of the first lady (or whatever nomenclature) during his presidency, and was hailed by the hypocritical Buharists?

This pretentious General not only failed to keep his words but his hypocritical supporters see nothing wrong in the pretence of the old man.

Year 2019 is a year of justice, its a year Nigerians will send the pretentious General and his failed party to the opposition that they rightly belong.

Until then, we shall continue to pray for the President to be in good health so that he will be alive and well to experience his first electoral loss as an incumbent.
Show us any single component of Nigeria's budget from 2016 till date where a dime out of the country's funds was budgeted to 'Office of the Wife of the President'?

Are you minding the hypocrite? Besides he should also show us where there is designated "office of the first lady" in this government. Meanwhile, he should keep wallowing in self delusion. 2019 will come and Nigerians will still tell his failed party that they do not want to return to Egypt
Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by bolaji777: 2:37pm On May 20, 2017
almighty Allah will heal ur husband (PMB)
Re: Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) by AdeKamal(m): 6:52am On Jun 04, 2017
muykem:
Mama peace also bought wrapper for Bayelsa women during campaign.

.. And they shared rice with bags branded logos and pictures.. I wish I get a contract of that magnitude..

At least they shared something.. Maybe people will use the bags to keep their clothes or something..

As much as possible, they need such facilities in the North more.. I believe
Such can also be spread to the south and Southeast..where many schooled and did NYC.. That's If they'll allow her to pass peacefully..
Do something down there too though they have leaders but we don't know what's happening..

I reserve my comments..

God bless me, my family and Country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje: Probe Against Former Emir, Sanusi Will Continue / Governorship Election: Edo Govt Declares Friday Sept 18 Work-free Day / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Needs Rest, Not Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.