Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,948 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos (45643 Views)

36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos / Izuchukwu Daniel Eze Dies In Dubai While Playing Football With His Friends / Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Burgerlomo: 8:58pm On May 19, 2017
RIP man
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by rinzaugustine: 9:00pm On May 19, 2017
He may not have been poisoned as she is insinuating cos nobody would risk a murder charge to poison another person in oyiboland and some people vomit before they get a cardiac arrest

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by bionixs: 9:05pm On May 19, 2017
omoiyamayor:
This name sounds Gabonese or Cameroonian to me
that shows that you are from Malawi
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by IJOBA2: 9:06pm On May 19, 2017
BLACK PARENTS WITH WHITE BABE.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2017
For all of you blaming the 'enemy' and witches in the village I have this to say to you: resolve to do something about your ignorance and superstition this year.

Poisoning is not the only cause of vomiting blood.

It is not even the most common cause.

A possible clue to the cause of the guys death is hidden in the story; but only those with medical knowledge can decipher it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by ray48: 9:16pm On May 19, 2017
Quite a pity. What a wicked world. The suspicion will immediately fall on those friends he hung out with.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Baroba(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2017
Not every death is caused by enemies or village people, the man might have died from alcohol intoxication.. Alcohol is a poison that can actually kill.. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by abbey621(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2017
This happened in America, Atlanta to be precise so let her rest assured an autopsy can be carried out to show what caused the death. If nothing was found then she can come to a valid conclusion that her village people got him but if they found that he was poisoned then it is a simple case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2017
So bad, just at d peak of his career

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by AbarisFather(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2017
UnknownT:
Ekiyor? Are they from Patani? cry RIP
Its likely gonna be cuz i knows that family in Patani.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by noziz(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2017
and those behind it are like...

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2017
Eddygourdo:
ironically people put their guard up when faced with perceived enemies and let their guards down when with perceived friends.

your enemy already knows his place and being aware of your likely defence restrains from attacking you, your frenemy knows you don't know his place and is aware that your defences are pretty low. he strikes without mercy and with great accuracy. very difficult that the frenemy misses his target.

obu Onye Ma mmadu, ne gbu mmadu. RIP

Gbam. Eziokwu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by sdavirus: 9:45pm On May 19, 2017
UnknownT:
Ekiyor? Are they from Patani? cry RIP

Seems so. Used to date one....from Patani
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by emmaitive(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2017
them still follow am reach atlanta sha
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by emmaitive(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2017
them still follow am reach atlanta sha...i mean frm villa
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by ManTiger(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2017
You take small money to flex with friends, they take small poison to kill you.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by poseidon12: 11:38pm On May 19, 2017
RIP to your dear brother. I believe he is in a better place. May God give you and your family the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:50pm On May 19, 2017
So much conspiracy in this country. One just has to be very careful of the friends he keeps... I have seen things within the short period i got here. God have mercy. And may the God rest his soul. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by jaxxy(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2017
beautiful232:
So sad...we really need to be careful bout the kind of friends we keep serious...evil people everywhere in this world

Quite sad. I lost a frnd in uk like dat sm years back. He hung out with frnds came back and started to hv various complicated crisis and even a heart attack imagine a young guy like dat(tho a chain smoker). He also just had a kid then.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by ManTiger(m): 12:29am On May 20, 2017
rinzaugustine:
He may not have been poisoned as she is insinuating cos nobody would risk a murder charge to poison another person in oyiboland and some people vomit before they get a cardiac arrest
You are very right. He might have taken more alcohol than his body BMI hence he vomit and choke himself

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Nobody: 12:57am On May 20, 2017
Some men no dey hear word !
If your heart cannot accept alcohol ? I take God beg u, no be by force to impress friends . Jejely decline offer to hang out with them, orelse one or two of your so called friends will mock u and call u a pussyy, with shame u force yourself to drink , suffering the poor heart.
At the end , the heart collapses . who would u blame ? Your foolishnesss or your darling friends ..
Think!
Life is too short 2 dabble with .

RIP to the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 2:32am On May 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by GavelSlam: 3:14am On May 20, 2017
So much ignorance on display.

My people, you need to study and adopt logical and critical thinking.

Even with all the clues, your conclusion is so primitive.

I weak for una.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Ayowande1997(m): 6:40am On May 20, 2017
looks like CDQ
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Nobody: 6:46am On May 20, 2017
Love all, trust NONE!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by beautiful232(f): 7:20am On May 20, 2017
jaxxy:

Quite sad. I lost a frnd in uk like dat sm years back. He hung out with frnds came back and started to hv various complicated crisis and even a heart attack imagine a young guy like dat(tho a chain smoker). He also just had a kid then.

not good at all
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2017
TRUST PEOPLE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by dapachez: 8:42am On May 20, 2017
Absuchat:
NCAN.. ..data processing. ...

Data processed.

Result :

Na dem AFONJA
Ekiyor is Niger Delta likely ijaw
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by Unitybeatz: 8:50am On May 20, 2017

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos by naijamerican: 8:56am On May 20, 2017
Daniyemi:
Exactly why I have very few friends. I can count the number of friends I have with a single finger. When you are young, vibrant and making money, even your friends will get jealous.

I still believe no one is to be trusted.

Let me guess, your're Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wheat Flour Is A Dangerous Substitute For Garri, Amala And Pounded Yam. Dont Eat / Man undergoes first successful heart transplant from a genetically altered pig / One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.