Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,949 members, 7,922,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:28 AM

Opportunity For Creative People - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunity For Creative People (825 Views)

Creative People Get In Here - Paid Internship Positions / We Are Looking For Creative Writers / Invitation To All Creative People To Earn Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity For Creative People by jango22(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2007
Are you creative?, Can you develop any product/service that can be delivered through SMS? Can you attract at least 20,000 SMS response in one Month with your service advert.

If your answer is yes. Let me show you how to earn at least N160,000 in 90days using Premiun SMS from MTN, GLO and Celtel.

Text: SFL/smsbiz/email/phone
eg. sfl/smsbiz/sflconsult@yahoo.com/08062529656

SEND TO 34701
(only from GLO and CELTEL line) MTN Not available now

sflconsult@yahoo.com
Re: Opportunity For Creative People by damadsuite(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2007
How do one get a number like urs 34701, where people get charged more when they send txt to the number?
Re: Opportunity For Creative People by chukky76(m): 1:45am On Jan 30, 2007
is this guy serious? he thinks we can fall for that? he's got a dedicated number and they gonna charge your a r s e when u send that text and moneyends up in his pocket. he aint trying to help you people, he's just being creative and trying to get his lazy scamming a r s e some money
Re: Opportunity For Creative People by layi(m): 3:51am On Jan 30, 2007
chukky76:

is this guy serious? he thinks we can fall for that? he's got a dedicated number and they going to charge your a r s e when u send that text and moneyends up in his pocket. he aint trying to help you people, he's just being creative and trying to get his lazy scamming a r s e some money

Exactly how he intends to make his own N160k. grin
Just a modified version of the chain letter scam
Re: Opportunity For Creative People by jango22(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2007
I included my email and phone number  as option to contact me. if you need a shortcode send me a personal mail. I will put you through.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Navy Tranning Starts When / (check) / The Great Opportunity Is Still On !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.