Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? (2180 Views)

Funny Homophobic Displays. / Nigeria’s LGBT Community Calls For Boycott Of Infinix Phones Over Homophobic Ad / A Nigerian Gay Man Threatens To Release Sex Tape With Homophobic Twitter Celeb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by TSOM(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2017
Hannysmilez:
I love how you think you just made sense
Maybe you'd profit more investing in books to inprove your lexical articulation seeing that your ability to punctuate is piss-poor ; Maybe. smiley
Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by Hannysmilez(f): 9:37pm On May 29, 2017
TSOM:
Maybe you'd profit more investing in books to inprove your lexical articulation seeing that your ability to punctuate is piss-poor ; Maybe. smiley
Lmfao. Go learn how to spell niggur. It's "improve" and not "inprove". Captain 'lexical articulation.'
Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by TSOM(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Lmfao. Go learn how to spell niggur. It's "improve" and not "inprove". Captain 'lexical articulation.'
Lesson one: It's "LMFAO", not "lmfao".
Always write acronyms with upper-case letters.

Lesson two : Punctuate properly. A comma should be inserted to indicate the slight pause in the sentence. It's "Go learn how to spell , niggur", not "Go learn how to spell niggur." smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by MrCork: 10:04pm On May 29, 2017
code9:
Anyone come near me
NA ONE BLOW SEVEN DIE angry

Disgusting

...arhhh..ok so u sayin u will give a gay man Mouth Gig if he near u.... correct?...are u gay? (No oofensece angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by olypharm: 10:24pm On May 29, 2017
.Who chooses such detestation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by huddleberry: 10:31pm On May 29, 2017
MrCork:

...arhhh..ok so u sayin u will give a gay man Mouth Gig if he near u.... correct?...are u gay? (No oofensece angry

You well so? Vamoose before I disvirgin your destiny with curse
Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by huddleberry: 10:33pm On May 29, 2017
olypharm:
Am gay mehn,I did not choose my sexuality.Who chooses such detestation. If I could be straight and join the major I would have,its sad when u on d minor side,it comes with a lot of depression and all.But all I know only my God has a say in my life so if u like hate homosexuals it wouldn't stop my shine.

Bold you are.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by MrCork: 10:35pm On May 29, 2017
huddleberry:

You well so? Vamoose before I disvirgin your destiny with curse

...son..read yorrrr last post..u said u was going to give him blow (YOU SAID IT)..
giving another man Mouth Gig means you 1000% gay!!!(no oofensece)
undecided
Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by EmmGee: 10:41pm On May 29, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Hanifa. So you even know "niggur"

grin grin
Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by chiraqDemon(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2017
For girls its 5 out of 10 if she is bi and 2 out of 10 if she is pure lez. Heck we liked watching our girls kiss back then in school.
As for guys, come near me with that gay ahh shih and get yo teeth knocked off. Puzxy ahh faggit. Tolerance level negative 100. Get knocked out and shot in the face then chopped up level. I repeat "dont bring that near me", u can do it if u want to but dont bring it to my area. Remember one guy that was hittin on me during my gce days, he ended up knocked out on the road side after he called me love. Still cringe when i remember

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by calliope(f): 1:33am On May 30, 2017
Quinn22:
Oh well smiley
We count. Isn't it? smiley
Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by Nobody: 2:23am On May 30, 2017
olypharm:
Am gay mehn,I did not choose my sexuality.Who chooses such detestation. If I could be straight and join the major I would have,its sad when u on d minor side,it comes with a lot of depression and all.But all I know only my God has a say in my life so if u like hate homosexuals it wouldn't stop my shine.

Shine on, brother. God loves you exactly the way he has created you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by iweecureyou: 2:44am On May 30, 2017
MrCork:

...son..read yorrrr last post..u said u was going to give him blow (YOU SAID IT)..
giving another man Mouth Gig means you 1000% gay!!!(no oofensece)
undecided

Now u are looks for litskean gay abi....I am shakes my head for u MrCorksundecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by Quinn22(f): 6:02am On May 30, 2017
Definitely wink kiss
calliope:

We count. Isn't it? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by AHCB: 6:42am On May 30, 2017
When it comes to LGBT, some people say they don't give a crap who they're fucking. But when it comes to prostitutes, men they say all manner of things that could make a rodent weep if it understand English.

I still wonder, it's okay for a man to fuck_ another mna's hairy butt but not okay for a man to pay a woman to fuck_ her? Yea right, I chose not to know the feeling.
Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by Hannysmilez(f): 3:43pm On May 30, 2017
EmmGee:
Hanifa. So you even know "niggur"
grin grin
It's shocking,right?
Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by Hannysmilez(f): 3:47pm On May 30, 2017
TSOM:
Lesson one: It's "LMFAO", not "lmfao".
Always write acronyms with upper-case letters.

Lesson two : Punctuate properly. A comma should be inserted to indicate the slight pause in the sentence. It's "Go learn how to spell , niggur", not "Go learn how to spell niggur." smiley
Sweetie,I never claimed to be good at lexical articulation;you did.
Thanks for the correction,I'd definitely put that in mind.
Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by EmmGee: 3:50pm On May 30, 2017
Hannysmilez:
It's shocking,right?
Yes. Me surprised

You know,i''ve learnt that one shouldn't take most comments here seriously
Re: What Is Your Homophobic Tolerance Level For Lgbts? by Hannysmilez(f): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2017
EmmGee:

Yes. Me surprised

You know,i''ve learnt that one shouldn't take most comments here seriously
LOL. That's true,sometimes it's hard

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? / Nigerian Man Kisses And Their Meanings / The Ielts Writing Tasks - The Key To Succeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.