Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,303 members, 7,940,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

The Strumpet Diaries Episode 2 Read Responsibly 18+ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Strumpet Diaries Episode 2 Read Responsibly 18+ (449 Views)

How To Serve Alcohol Responsibly At Your Venue / Nurse Sandra Read Responsibly 18+ / Nigerians Living In UAE Should Please Act Responsibly For Leave Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Strumpet Diaries Episode 2 Read Responsibly 18+ by Achukswap1(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2017
The way he was looking at me, eyes all over my body, gaze lingering on my breasts made me pat myself on the back, 5 points for the underwear trick. Seduction in play.

“Sexy lady, wont you let mhiz e in?”

I moved back a little and he brushed past me as he walked into the room. The thing is, I’m not sure if all his movements were as slow as my brain was registering them though. I was definitely inebriated. I sat on the bed after remembering to shut the door and stared up at him while the music from my laptop blared seemingly louder in the sudden silence

Let’s get outta this town baby we’re on fire

Everyone around here seems to be going down down down

If you stick with me I can take you higher and higher…

The song was giving the perfect soundtrack and I was so zoned out that I was pretty much content in that moment to just stare at him humming the lyrics in my head till he pulled me out of my reverie.

“What song is this?”

“Lucky ones”

“Who by?”

“Lana del Rey. But are you really going to pretend you came all the way here for small talk?”
I pushed myself off the bed and stood in front of him. He was wearing a plain black tee shirt and black shorts. I slipped my hands under his shirt and slowly felt up his chest, lingering on his nipples. My eyes were closed but I heard him suck in a breath. He was hairless, I liked that. I kissed him. Hard, fast and passionate. I hurriedly pulled off his shirt and pulled him down to the bed. Then he stopped me, held my hands above my head and looked in my eyes.

Wth?!?

I was ready to kick him out if he tried to declare feelings and all that romantic stuff. I really just wanted to Bleep, nothing else. He asked me –

“Are you going somewhere tonight?”

I literally blinked twice. Huh? Boy what?!? I was so confused

“No I’m not. Why?”
Continue reading
www.doneve.com.ng/2017/05/strumpet-diaries-episode2.html

(1) (Reply)

A Face Book User Claims Dis Happend In Her School / Aren't Feminists Making Feminism A Pointless War? BY Uthman Adekola / Buhari Was Destined To Be Sick And He May Die Soon - Says Primate Elijah Ayodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.