Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Ex-policeman Who Impersonated Daisy Danjuma To Defraud Buhari’s Children Speaks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-policeman Who Impersonated Daisy Danjuma To Defraud Buhari’s Children Speaks (22704 Views)

More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos / Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-policeman Who Impersonated Daisy Danjuma To Defraud Buhari’s Children Speaks by Uyi168: 1:18pm On May 20, 2017
Like father like children...
Re: Ex-policeman Who Impersonated Daisy Danjuma To Defraud Buhari’s Children Speaks by springtech(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2017
Name checkers association of Nigeria , oya over to you.

I make money legally, I smile home daily.
Its called wise work. Yes I believe in hardwork. But now I believe more in smart work.
To know more check my signature.
My Target: To make 20M on or before December 2017.
So help me God.
Re: Ex-policeman Who Impersonated Daisy Danjuma To Defraud Buhari’s Children Speaks by CrownStarPro(m): 2:47pm On May 20, 2017
PointZerom:

With this type of intelligent I wonder why he can't think outside the box.
Actually, he thought outside the box. Who would have thought of scamming the FIRST FAMILY?
Re: Ex-policeman Who Impersonated Daisy Danjuma To Defraud Buhari’s Children Speaks by Catastrophe1: 3:35pm On May 20, 2017
flyca:
The picture on the left reminded me of a vital question:

When is Yusuf Buhari and Zahra going to for their NYSC? Hehehe angry
NYSC certificate that will be presented to them at home. Continue waiting to see them at camp.
Re: Ex-policeman Who Impersonated Daisy Danjuma To Defraud Buhari’s Children Speaks by DavidEsq(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2017
PointZerom:

With this type of intelligent I wonder why he can't think outside the box.
Wat box? The one Buhari has long destroyed?
Re: Ex-policeman Who Impersonated Daisy Danjuma To Defraud Buhari’s Children Speaks by tpapi: 8:15am On May 21, 2017
Imstrong:
that's the problem here that's why we have lot of fraudsters.. When you hear them call and try to deceive you on phone you wonder why such 'smart' people are left out to be engaged in such negative ventures, though many of them are see it as profitable and are just out to deceive the gullible and selfish ones
hello pls. can U do me a favour
Re: Ex-policeman Who Impersonated Daisy Danjuma To Defraud Buhari’s Children Speaks by Nobody: 8:21am On May 21, 2017
tpapi:
hello pls. can U do me a favour
how pls....?
Re: Ex-policeman Who Impersonated Daisy Danjuma To Defraud Buhari’s Children Speaks by tpapi: 2:49pm On May 21, 2017
Imstrong:
how pls....?
jus d way it is

(1) (2) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos / EFCC Arrests 19 Akwa Ibom University Students For Alleged Internet Fraud / Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.