Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:38 PM

Davido And Friends Smoke And Party In Ethiopia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Friends Smoke And Party In Ethiopia (43871 Views)

BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted / Ahmed, Wizkid's New Artiste, Celebrates With Family And Friends (Photos) / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Friends Smoke And Party In Ethiopia by Stanleyafam(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2017
Timileyin008:
do u trade in tbc

No sir.. But my cousin does
Re: Davido And Friends Smoke And Party In Ethiopia by Karlman: 7:50pm On May 20, 2017
markemcee:

and you believe that..?
MONEY ANSWERETH ALL THINGS
Re: Davido And Friends Smoke And Party In Ethiopia by Catastrophe1: 8:01pm On May 20, 2017
I ball like this. Any opportunity spoil myself I don't joke with it.
Thing is I like to party in a different environment
Re: Davido And Friends Smoke And Party In Ethiopia by Collyno82(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2017
Karlman:
...life is all about money.
ur sentence is incorrect. correct it by putting "not'' in between is and all
Re: Davido And Friends Smoke And Party In Ethiopia by Dafreeguy(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2017
Na life be this?? Davido wehdone oo!
Re: Davido And Friends Smoke And Party In Ethiopia by Nobody: 10:01am On May 21, 2017
Haters will surely hate

Abeg make una leave d guy alone
All work and no shagging and partying makes junior a dull guy grin
Re: Davido And Friends Smoke And Party In Ethiopia by ednut1(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2017
Jeromejnr:

How do you know a ghost doesn't have its own nervous system..have you seen one before?
u go soon tell me say ghost get blood
Re: Davido And Friends Smoke And Party In Ethiopia by iamrammy(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2017
no body holy,man must faji,carry on brother we only live once!
Re: Davido And Friends Smoke And Party In Ethiopia by Mubarak05(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2017
Fake beard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) / Wizkid Ends Beef With Skales.. Replies Him On Instagram ( Pics ) / The Real Meaning Of Dorobucci – Dr Sid |pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.