Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,429 members, 7,978,361 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:56 AM

Meet 52year Old Woman Who Says She’s A Virgin And Has Never Kissed Before - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 52year Old Woman Who Says She’s A Virgin And Has Never Kissed Before (1605 Views)

I Never Kissed Any Other Man In My Life - Celine Dion Spoke Candidly About Her H / Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me / I’ve Never Kissed Any Woman In Movies – Ogogo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 52year Old Woman Who Says She’s A Virgin And Has Never Kissed Before by Abdulazeez99: 1:53pm On May 20, 2017
A 52 year old South African Woman , Thembisile Ntaka has come out to boldly say she is a proud virgin and hasn ’t kissed any one in her life .
“ Even at my age, I still go to Umkhosi woMhlanga,” said Thembisile at a social cohesion dialogue about virginity .
It was organised by eThekwini Municipality at Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban on Tuesday night .
“ I began this journey when I was 14 years old . I get a lot of people criticising me for being a virgin and not having children . Some even tell me I will die a lonely woman. But that does not make me want to change my life. ”
Thembisile said she has never slept with a man or even kissed one . She said she is one of the most respected women in Botha’ s Hill .
Thembisile encouraged young women to stay virgins .
If you are not automatically redirected, click here .
“ I ’m the lastborn at home . My eight siblings got married and left me with my brother ’ s two children . ”
She said when she was young she heard her brothers ’ friends saying bad things about the girls they ’d had sex with .
“ I decided then I didn ’t want to be one of those girls ,” she said. She said each time there is virginity testing in her area, she is always the first one in line .
“ I don ’t care if I die without children or a husband . I ’m happy with my life and so is my family . ”
During the conference , where virgins and virginity testers discussed the importance of purity, tester Zanele Shezi- Sishi said it’ s important for women to look after themselves .
“ Staying a virgin helps to avoid infections and disease . ” Head of recreation at eThekwini Municipality , Thembinkosi Ngcobo , said they chose the topic because too many girls fall pregnant at an early age.

Source; http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/05/meet-52-year-old-woman-who-says-she-s.html

Re: Meet 52year Old Woman Who Says She’s A Virgin And Has Never Kissed Before by Tynasparks(f): 2:03pm On May 20, 2017
She's happy.. Thats all that matters.
Re: Meet 52year Old Woman Who Says She’s A Virgin And Has Never Kissed Before by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:10pm On May 20, 2017
H
Re: Meet 52year Old Woman Who Says She’s A Virgin And Has Never Kissed Before by jonili(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2017
madam come make I test ur virginity jare
Re: Meet 52year Old Woman Who Says She’s A Virgin And Has Never Kissed Before by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 20, 2017
Unhnmnn... It depends on you. Whether you marry or not.. It's nobody's ordeal. If she wants to definitely she can still get married and possibly have kids.
Re: Meet 52year Old Woman Who Says She’s A Virgin And Has Never Kissed Before by olaniyi0(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2017
she is doing lying competition wit d devil
Re: Meet 52year Old Woman Who Says She’s A Virgin And Has Never Kissed Before by double0seven(m): 7:43pm On May 20, 2017
If you're still preoccupied with your virginity 52, to extent of going to virginity events then that's not chaste anymore. It's just an obsession.

1 Like

Re: Meet 52year Old Woman Who Says She’s A Virgin And Has Never Kissed Before by sunnysunny69(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2017
Man go need bucket of lubricant to enter this on I swear.
Re: Meet 52year Old Woman Who Says She’s A Virgin And Has Never Kissed Before by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 20, 2017
God told us to be fruitful and multiply. There is also scripture that says let those who want to marry, marry. It is not a sin. Praising yourself about virginity at 52 years old is strange. If everyone decided to stay a virgin until they died, humanity would cease to exists. I have a feeling this lady is a lesbian, so it's nothing impressive.

(1) (Reply)

12 Foreign Musicians You Probably Didn’t Know Were Nigerians(photos) / Nigerian Vlogger Goes Completely Naked To Vent His Anger (see Video) / BBNAIJA: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Thin Tall Tony & Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.