Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Thought- Olosho/ Ashawo Vs Waitress/ Attendant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thought- Olosho/ Ashawo Vs Waitress/ Attendant (1165 Views)

How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / Naija Sex Story: My Night Sex With The Store Attendant / Meet The Most Endowed ‘flight Attendant’ Driving Passengers Crazy (hot Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thought- Olosho/ Ashawo Vs Waitress/ Attendant by hot1sauce(m): 2:19pm On May 20, 2017
So I was so bored the other day and decided to go to a nearby joint the other day. I decided not to drink just chill listen to sum jam and catch groove uno and realised maybe because I was sober that all the olosho/ ashawo gals wey full d place look so unattractive and out of shape. Mehn see when ur not balanced ladies can deceive u. Despite all da packaging wit make up and all da shit dey wear u will see even those in their 20s will b so unappealing to the eye. and anotha thing I notice is that they will b the same ones to approach u and start soliciting for short time. well me ive never liked that. Prefer to talk to women I actually feel attracted to. Its good at least there's this cute girl at the same place DAT collects d bottles at the bar, not as local as all de ashi average height and average complexion but very bubbly, and Ol boy if u see shape on Dis one. when I seh everytin V! but onli prob afta I don talk finish I no buy drink so na in make d girl come bone for me, no gree gimme her numba! Chai Dis life FML
Re: Thought- Olosho/ Ashawo Vs Waitress/ Attendant by StarBukola(f): 2:23pm On May 20, 2017
How can we be of help? grin grin
Re: Thought- Olosho/ Ashawo Vs Waitress/ Attendant by Akinwale14(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2017
Boredom dey worry this guy.
Re: Thought- Olosho/ Ashawo Vs Waitress/ Attendant by BlackDBagba: 2:40pm On May 20, 2017
Thank you for the update. grin
Re: Thought- Olosho/ Ashawo Vs Waitress/ Attendant by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 20, 2017
I have all the time I need but I'm not going to read that grin
Re: Thought- Olosho/ Ashawo Vs Waitress/ Attendant by PqsMike: 2:57pm On May 20, 2017
StarBukola:
How can we be of help? grin grin
Hi
Re: Thought- Olosho/ Ashawo Vs Waitress/ Attendant by hot1sauce(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2017
obviously u must have read to state that u won't read smh. Boredom has elapsed. Im going back tonight and this time I'll b drunk to give an update tbc
Re: Thought- Olosho/ Ashawo Vs Waitress/ Attendant by mrfizy(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2017
What was that thing you took?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Operamini Always Advertise sexuality On Thier Home Page? / Erotic Massage / Premature Ejaculation:if You Are Suffering From Premature Ejaculation Let's Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.