Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son (56884 Views)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by bigtt76(f): 7:54pm On May 20, 2017
When she moves on now and the boy gets a new father, paraventure the boy becomes a known figure, Mr. Richard would come running back claiming the mother turned the son against him angry useless man

Saintsammurai:
This is really bad for the child..
Growing up with the thought of how your dad abandoned you and your mom is bad for the emotional wellbeing of the child..
This can affect his performance in school and in sport..

I wonder if some parents don't have brain to think that their quarrel can affect their little child..

It will be better for the lady to forget about the man, keep taking good care of the child as she has been doing for the sake of the child..

She will soon find a man that the child will take as his father..

she should move on and forget about the fool of a man..

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 20, 2017
larrybee2017:

I talk am say people like am go come dey defend am. See stupidity in high places. You mean the man force her to remove her pant and slept with her? I'm also a woman for crying out loud. What happen to the dignity of women. Small time una go dey type trash about domestic violence when you are actually the one who sold yourself cheap. What a shame that you are here defending her. No amount of pressure should make you a man's toy and if by chance you are so weak to say NO den you started the music dance to it.
The trash you vomit for here shows you need a brain reset and very fast too. Who train you? You so lack home training that you cheaply call out another person's mother in what is absolutely non of your business. Do you use your brain or you use your fingers. Which is faster. You will get marry one day then maybe you'll understand the pain. A married man has the ability to be stupid only a real woman knows how to deal with them. Let stop advocating for baby mamas enough of this on the part of we women. We need to be a real woman not all this Infinix call and I follow girl we see around. I hope you use your brain when next you need to type or better still go back home
Who unleashed this idio't? So because you've exchanged your dignity for a few pennies, in order to get your mother's severe stroke treated, you now feel relaxed and entitled to comment like an entrapped rabbit that has just gained its freedom? If you're sex-starved and in need of a phallus to cure you of your neuroses and restore you to psychical homeostasis, you should know that there are better ways to go about it if you've not been plagued by so numerous genetic disorders that impair your ability to think straight, and you wouldn't be here typing this rubbish in a bid to impress me. I called out a foo'l on his misogynistic statement and unintelligent generalization and the bïtch hopped on my post like a frog having menstrual cramps and started suffering from apoplexy as if I had insulted her husband.

I know you wanted to feel relevant. You've gotten my attention. I've noticed you. You can fvck off now and go receive a dïck in your mouth, you worthless receptacle for thorns.

2 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by airex(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2017
elfmann:

Always tell ur children that.
At least I have children to tell that. How about u sterile gay? Who are you gonna teach?
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by airex(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2017
elfmann:

Always tell ur children that.
At least I have children to tell that. How about u sterile fag_got? Who are you gonna teach?
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 20, 2017
Last ah checked Broke men are not allowed to have erections

So what z d complain abt??

#Deal with #Hoe-Kay
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 20, 2017
airex:
At least I have children to tell that. How about u sterile gay? Who are you gonna teach?
Tell them this too! grin

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by andyanders: 7:57pm On May 20, 2017
abbeycial:
waiting for his own version

office romance gone bad i guess.
Although her boldness for a Dna test leaves nothing at the dude's defence.

Mare looking at the pix of the boy, the man CANNOT escape this because that boy looks 200% like him. He is responsible and if he wants to challenge this, let him go for DNA.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by BABANGBALI: 7:58pm On May 20, 2017
codeinecrazy:
Where is Iyangbali?
why are you asking? You want to kidnap her?
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by KaptainAfrika: 7:58pm On May 20, 2017
This is crap. So she didn't have money for postinor? or was she waiting for the man to buy her postinor after the act. I fear women of today, using illegitimate kids to blackmail their equally wayward fathers!

2 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by ajebuter(f): 7:59pm On May 20, 2017
Smellymouth:
I won't cheat on my wife when I get married ...

PENIIS aka Jolojolo ===》

jolojolo? ahswear u no well..

Lmao. .

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Bgorgeous: 8:09pm On May 20, 2017
Smellymouth:
"... I was forced to give in and when I did ; everything resulted into pregnancy. .."

Just hollup dia!! The story dey sweet until you type this thing... Why you nor force am wear condom? If na MD for one kiosk company you for use contraceptives abi?

Richard Nyong, the MD of Lekki Gardens... Women sha .. Lol.

I wonder why preek nor dey hear word after marriage..

My Preek!!! My Jolojolo!! You must OBEY me oòoo.. I beg you in the name of whatever controls you, hear word. I nor dey for wahala after I marry..
MD weh no get self control , no know say em go wear condom, if Na ur sister you go advice her to drink contraceptive weh she sleep with MD (side eye)the pikin no need DNA nothing. I confirm

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by penance(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2017
If the man no put her for trouble,her grammer sef go still put her inside one grin
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by bsideboii(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2017
This Richard guy should be in jail for the collapsed building Ish I guess.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by porozhniy(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2017
Social media will not help her in this instance.
She should petition the social service dept in Lagos state and have them invite the father. He must support that kid at least financially, who he wan leave am for?

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by AngelicBeing: 8:20pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
I dey come

Make i grab coke angry

I done come back

women i spit on that gender

No shame

U have a relationship with a married man

E no do u , u get belle

U knew after u missed ur first period but u kept it aka i done hammer

Now u are shamelessly forming good

Nonsense women everywhere

Desperate gutter beggars

Why una dey abort poor man pikin?

Money mongers

From recharge card begging to baby mama i spit
l cant help but agree with your post, she needs to be flogged wink
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by taayourty(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2017
grin
Smellymouth:
"... I was forced to give in and when I did ; everything resulted into pregnancy. .."

Just hollup dia!! The story dey sweet until you type this thing... Why you nor force am wear condom? If na MD for one kiosk company you for use contraceptives abi?

My Preek!!! My Jolojolo!! You must OBEY me oòoo.. I beg you in the name of whatever controls you, hear word. I nor dey for wahala after I marry..

I pray with you brush. Make your thing no work after marriage. grin
Smellymouth:

I pray with you brush. Make your thing no work after marriage.

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by davicool: 8:21pm On May 20, 2017
no need for DNA girl, I don see the face but are u sure the gateman no do small for the thing. So u just dey shout cos u don finish the money wey him give u, right! Yeye woman!
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by ephi123(f): 8:24pm On May 20, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l cant help but agree with your post, she needs to be flogged wink

so you agree with spitting on the female gender? tongue

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by ephi123(f): 8:26pm On May 20, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Kai see this fine babe cannot wrote or spoke simple English. See all that she wroted,no wonder the guy raned away from her

Na so head dey pain me as I was reading what she "wroted"
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by slowice(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2017
Omo see resemblance.. Kai! Gene don undo this Coe sorry ceo grin
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Smellymouth: 8:27pm On May 20, 2017
taayourty:
grin

I pray with you brush. Make your thing no work after marriage. grin

I pray with you brush. Make your thing no work after marriage.

Ameeeen oooo.. cheesy
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by TinaAnita(f): 8:28pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=itsJude post=56712256]I dey come

Make i grab coke angry

I done come back

women i spit on that gender

No shame

U have a relationship with a married man

E no do u , u get belle

U knew after u missed ur first period but u kept it aka i done hammer

Now u are shamelessly forming good

Nonsense women everywhere

Desperate gutter beggars

Why una dey abort poor man pikin?

Money mongers

From recharge card begging to baby mama i spit[/quote

After talking thrash you failed to advice the man to accept his responsibility. Birds of a feather

3 Likes

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by delishpot: 8:28pm On May 20, 2017
Na wa. You gave in and and still lost your job plus carry pregnancy ontop as jara. If only you were smart or had someone smart to advice you, you would have left the job before all these kasala burst.
Mr Leki Gardens, abeg try to see if he is trully your son o. Today now he knows you rejecting him and not supporting his life. Tomorrow now you will wish him happy birthday on social media. When he lashes out, hollier than thou Nigerians would say him mother has spoilt his mind against you. Today now you have the opportunity to be in his life you are dodging it. Hope you will not think he will trace you out tomorrow or accept you as his father just because you donate sperm.
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by TinaAnita(f): 8:31pm On May 20, 2017
Saintsammurai:
This is really bad for the child..
Growing up with the thought of how your dad abandoned you and your mom is bad for the emotional wellbeing of the child..
This can affect his performance in school and in sport..

I wonder if some parents don't have brain to think that their quarrel can affect their little child..

It will be better for the lady to forget about the man, keep taking good care of the child as she has been doing for the sake of the child..

She will soon find a man that the child will take as his father..

she should move on and forget about the fool of a man..

I disagree with you on that. The man must be compelled to own up to his responsibility. His contribution to the kid's life goes a long way to better and shape his life.

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by Arijude(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Kai see this fine babe cannot wrote or spoke simple English. See all that she wroted,no wonder the guy raned away from her
me looking at you like this...

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by AngelicBeing: 8:32pm On May 20, 2017
ephi123:

so you agree with spitting on the female gender? tongue
Not the spitting aspect but every other sentence in that post is cool by me, let her carry her cross and move on, she wont be able to get child support from the guy, we dont have effective laws to deal with family / domestic issues like this in Nigeria, if she was in the West, then it would have been a different ball game, she will get child support via the court system but it will be hard for her to get such help in Nigeria jare, come to think of it, look at the lame excuses she gave, after she missed her first cycle, she ought to know that she is on a long journey to the Sahara wink
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by bigsmoke2(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2017
No need for DNA the boy resemble am die grin
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by larrybee2017(f): 8:34pm On May 20, 2017
TLuzzie:
Who unleashed this idio't? So because you've exchanged your dignity for a few pennies, in order to get your mother's severe stroke treated, you now feel relaxed and entitled to comment like an entrapped rabbit that has just gained its freedom? If you're sex-starved and in need of a phallus to cure you of your neuroses and restore you to psychical homeostasis, you should know that there are better ways to go about it if you've not been plagued by so numerous genetic disorders that impair your ability to think straight, and you wouldn't be here typing this rubbish in a bid to impress me. I called out a foo'l on his misogynistic statement and unintelligent generalization and the bïtch hopped on my post like a frog having menstrual cramps and started suffering from apoplexy as if I had insulted her husband.

I know you wanted to feel relevant. You've gotten my attention. I've noticed you. You can fvck off now and go receive a dïck in your mouth, you worthless receptacle for thorns.
Eyah ARO just got a rare gem cause your big Grammer is of better use their. I'll pretend not to see you again after this cause I now know you are in a deep mess. When next I need to see you it will be me and the one who train you cause you still have a lot to learn and for sure you didn't get enough of that training.

1 Like

Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by zidek(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2017
Blood is thicker than water, they look alike!
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by ephi123(f): 8:37pm On May 20, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Not the spitting aspect but every other sentence in that post is cool by me, let her carry her cross and move on, she wont be able to get child support from the guy, we dont have effective laws to deal with family / domestic issues like this in Nigeria, if she was in the West, then it would have been a different ball game, she will get child support via the court system but it will be hard for her to get such help in Nigeria jare, come to think of it, look at the lame excuses she gave, after she missed her first cycle, she ought to know that she is on a long journey to the Sahara wink

Okay. I think both of them are wrong, he for harassing her and she for accepting. I find it annoying because it is so common in Nigeria for male bosses to keep hassling female employees, so in that sense he deserves everything he gets. She on the other hand seems to be an opportunist so really they are a good fit.

Eventually child support laws will take root in Nigeria, maybe it will make the men a bit more aware of what they are doing (because as is the case with most things in Nigeria, there is a high likelihood that people will abuse those laws and start looking for rich guys to hook).
Re: "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son by madjune(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2017
See English this woman dey blow.

Which school she go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.