Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,126 members, 7,943,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

Guys Please I Need Ur Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please I Need Ur Help! (1514 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 20, 2017
wanted to say 'for the 1st time ever, am asking for help on nairaland' but then i realized i've done that b4 but for a different reason. For the past few months, i've been overcoming my challenges. 1st, i wanted confidence, ryt now, i've got dozens of it, second, it was humility, am now very humble....but then i find it hard to overlook a lot of things and the result is being an unhappy fellow. Human beings need a certain amount of support, thats true but i think its very wrong for anyone to base his happiness on the amount of positive feedbacks one gets from pple. I mean we are meant to live an independent life, when we were created, we were given different souls and so we shouldnt be seeking approval and support from other pple especially when its not necessary. But despite knowing this, its kinda really difficult for me to allow what i think sink into me, to damn other pple and live my life, to live what i think. And my worst fear is this, all my life i've always dreaded being like my dad. My dad is not a bad person at all, but i find it off putting whem someone rarely smiles and that is who am gradually becoming. I've talked with some gal and a woman and they all said they find it hot, i do not find it hot and so i have to change it because my unsmiling nature comes from a deep feeling of unhappiness, and i bet no one finds this hot. Its really irritating.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Davidgrey: 8:20pm On May 20, 2017
This makes "absolutely" no sense! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by newyorks(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2017
xo we should tel u to be hapi ni?
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 20, 2017
go ang get dangote sugar ..... dosage-- 10 teasponfull lojumo
st louis sugar dosage-- 15 cubes lojumo
thank me later.......
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 20, 2017
Davidgrey:
This makes "absolutely" no sense! undecided

My Brain go freeze just reading ops post. I even started to believe that I might be dumb. Senseless

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by yomi007k(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2017
undecided

Op...na naija u dey...

We all r unhappy at some point...
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 20, 2017
it's your decision if you wanna be happy or not, if you wanna smile or not. just give yourself a reason to smile.

n perhaps join QUORA
thank me later
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Essentials1(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2017
cc: Fitnessdoctor

I think he can help you
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 20, 2017
Whether or not a scowl is hot is irrelevant if it doesn't make YOU feel good inside. Personally, I think a smile is sexy. And, some experts say that it helps to make a conscious effort to smile everyday, in front of the mirror, and eventually it will come naturally. Fake it until you make it. I do not know how true that theory is. However, happiness should come from the inside.

You said you asked for confidence, then humility but neither of those made you happy. Which means that to be happy is what you really want. Yet, you didn't ask for happiness, though. And I'm going to try to guess why. Happiness isn't having all that you desire, but finding contentment in every situation you find yourself in. If you're like me, you guard and nurture your unhappiness, thinking that it would be the impetus you need to avoid complacency in your life. You don't want to be easily satisfied so that you remain ambitious. But we all need to be happy. And you can decide to be.

First, make sure you're not sabotaging yourself, an then pay attention to your conscience. Stop overthinking things, learn to let things go, learn to be fine with disappointing people, be selfish! Even altruism is geared towards selfish ends. Learn to laugh at yourself, don't take things too seriously. You'll be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Whether or not a scowl is hot is irrelevant if it doesn't make YOU feel good inside. Personally, I think a smile is sexy. And, some experts say that it helps to make a conscious effort to smile everyday, in front of the mirror, and eventually it will come naturally. Fake it until you make it. I do not know how true that theory is. However, happiness should come from the inside.

You said you asked for confidence, then humility but neither of those made you happy. Which means that to happy is what you really want. Yet, you didn't ask for happiness, though. And I'm going to try to guess why. Happiness isn't having all that you desire, but finding contentment in every situation you find yourself in. If you're like me, you guard and nurture your unhappiness, thinking that it would be the impetus you need to avoid complacency in your life. You don't want to be easily satisfied so that you remain ambitious. But we all need to be happy. And you can decide to be.

First, make sure you're not sabotaging yourself, an then pay attention to your conscience. Stop overthinking things, learn to let things go, learn to be fine with disappointing people, be selfish! Even altruism is geared towards selfish ends. Learn to laugh at yourself, don't take things too seriously. You'll be fine.
at last there is someone who is intelligent enof to make sense out of what some dumb heads culd not undersnd. U all shouting 'this post is senseless' at last, here is the proof that its ur IQ that needs a little or big upgrade depending on how senseless you find the post. Thanks a lot dear.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

You said you asked for confidence, then humility but neither of those made you happy. Which means that to be happy is what you really want. Yet, you didn't ask for happiness, though. And I'm going to try to guess why. Happiness isn't having all that you desire, but finding contentment in every situation you find yourself in. If you're like me, you guard and nurture your unhappiness, thinking that it would be the impetus you need to avoid complacency in your life. You don't want to be easily satisfied so that you remain ambitious. But we all need to be happy. And you can decide to be.

My friend. How are you?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by McBrooklyn(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2017

Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 20, 2017
CokersClub:

My friend. How are you?

Hey, cheesy I'm good, dear. Lazy weekend. smiley
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Hey, cheesy I'm good, dear. Lazy weekend. smiley
mind hanging out? grin
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 20, 2017
CokersClub:
mind hanging out? grin

Awwww.....thanks for offering. But Beijing would be a helluva commute. wink I'm binging on all the movies I've been saving for later, so it isn't so bad.
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 20, 2017
Limescale:

My Brain go freeze just reading ops post. I even started to believe that I might be dumb. Senseless
ok let me explain what i wrote. You know in life we all need something and what i need may be prolly different from urs. So in my own case i need just three things: confidence, humility and happiness. And by God's grace, am now a humble and confident person. But there is still one thing left, am not yet a happy person, and an unhappy person is an unsmiling person (you need to be happy to smile not so? Otherwise, you are just faking it) So in essence, i find it difficult to smile because of my unhappy nature. I always bone my face. Although Some of my coleagues at work find it hot, i prefer to be a happy (smiling) guy. So the summary of what i wrote up there is just that i want to be happy but i do not know how to go about it. What suggestions do you have to give to someone like me? Simple! There is nothing senseless about the post up there, you just dont undersnd it probably because you are .......

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Awwww.....thanks for offering. But Beijing would be a helluva commute. wink I'm binging on all the movies I've been saving for later, so it isn't so bad.

Wow. So unfortunate grin . So how things 4 dia
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 20, 2017
Ebuka2016:

ok let me explain what i wrote. You know in life we all need something and what i need may be prolly different from urs. So in my own case i need just three things: confidence, humility and happiness. And by God's grace, am now a humble and confident person. But there is still one thing left, am not yet a happy person, and an unhappy person is an unsmiling person (you need to be happy to smile not so? Otherwise, you are just faking it) So in essence, i find it difficult to smile because of my unhappy nature. I always bone my face. Although Some of my coleagues at work find it hot, i prefer to be a happy (smiling) guy. So the summary of what i wrote up there is just that i want to be happy but i do not know how to go about it. What suggestions do you have to give to someone like me? Simple! There is nothing senseless about the post up there, you just dont undersnd it probably because you are .......

Oh sorry
Ebuka2016:

Oh sorry, I understand you now, I don't know if my advice will make any difference to you though. I will leave to the intellects to come and help you.

Zarzar help this guy
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

that place where you talked about complacency, dear you got me. Some times i think that if i feel relaxed and be contented with the stage i am currently, i wouldnt achieve what i want i live, i wouldnt attain the level of success i desire. You hit the nail on the head dear. Thanks a lot for this.
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 20, 2017
Limescale:

Oh sorry

Oh sorry, I understand you now, I don't know if my advice will make any difference to you though. I will leave to the intellects to come and help you.

Zarzar help this guy
just say it, it probably might help.
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 20, 2017
Essentials1:
cc: Fitnessdoctor

I think he can help you
thanks bro
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 20, 2017
The rate at which people wan con dy ask for help for nl dey alarming o

anyways.......

Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 20, 2017
Ebuka2016:

that place where you talked about complacency, dear you got me. Some times i think that if i feel relaxed and be contented with the stage i am currently, i wouldnt achieve what i want i live, i wouldnt attain the level of success i desire. You hit the nail on the head dear. Thanks a lot for this.

You're welcome, dear. I used to feel exactly the same way. Maybe sometimes I still do. I can so relate to your situation.
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 20, 2017
CokersClub:

Wow. So unfortunate grin . So how things 4 dia

Things are great. I meant you o! Your profile says you're in China.
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

You're welcome, dear. I used to feel exactly the same way. Maybe sometimes I still do. I can so relate to your situation.
so how much have u really achieved?? A lot, i guess. How much more do you still wannna achieve?
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Things are great. I meant you o! Your profile says you're in China.

Oh, grin yeah . my profile say so. You diggrin
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 12:13am On May 21, 2017
Ebuka2016:

so how much have u really achieved?? A lot, i guess. How much more do you still wannna achieve?

A lot more. It's important to keep setting goals for yourself, otherwise you would just be coasting aimlessly through life. But I do not depend on my achievements for my happiness. I'm melancholic, and after every milestone I find myself typically underwhelmed. The joy lasts only a second. And then I find myself questioning: is this it? Really? Was it worth it? What would ever be worth it? Maybe nothing. Holding on to that dissatisfaction wasn't productive for me. I had to make a conscious decision to be happy. Contentment and gratitude.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 8:00am On May 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

A lot more. It's important to keep setting goals for yourself, otherwise you would just be coasting aimlessly through life. But I do not depend on my achievements for my happiness. I'm melancholic, and after every milestone I find myself typically underwhelmed. The joy lasts only a second. And then I find myself questioning: is this it? Really? Was it worth it? What would ever be worth it? Maybe nothing. Holding on to that dissatisfaction wasn't productive for me. I had to make a conscious decision to be happy. Contentment and gratitude.
its really good that you've made that decision. Perfection is something no one would ever achieve but then a certain degree of perfection, aint a bad idea. The prob is, sometimes when you see some pple who are more successful, who are more perfect, there tends to be this tendency to belittle oneself and hence feel unhappy. Anoda reason why a lot of pple would feel unhappy is giving a Bleep about a lot of things that ordinarily, you shouldnt be giving a Bleep about. So as a lady who is quite contented and happy, do you think being contented with what you have is the only thing that have made you a happy person? What about other things? I very well know that contentment alone is not really enof to make someone a happy person.

About goals, i do set goals for myself but i've realized that achieving some of these goals have not really made me a happy person so am worried, i keep thinking maybe, even if i achieve all the goals i've set for myself, i might still find myself being unhappy so whats the essence of achieving them goals in the 1st place if it doesnt make me happy? So i think i need to take anoda approach to happiness. But i do not know how to go about it.
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 9:17am On May 21, 2017
Ebuka2016:

its really good that you've made that decision. Perfection is something no one would ever achieve but then a certain degree of perfection, aint a bad idea. The prob is, sometimes when you see some pple who are more successful, who are more perfect, there tends to be this tendency to belittle oneself and hence feel unhappy. Anoda reason why a lot of pple would feel unhappy is giving a Bleep about a lot of things that ordinarily, you shouldnt be giving a Bleep about. So as a lady who is quite contented and happy, do you think being contented with what you have is the only thing that have made you a happy person? What about other things? I very well know that contentment alone is not really enof to make someone a happy person.

About goals, i do set goals for myself but i've realized that achieving some of these goals have not really made me a happy person so am worried, i keep thinking maybe, even if i achieve all the goals i've set for myself, i might still find myself being unhappy so whats the essence of achieving them goals in the 1st place if it doesnt make me happy? So i think i need to take anoda approach to happiness. But i do not know how to go about it.

That's what I said: separate happiness from achievement. It's your passion that drives you towards achieving. As for the other thing: love. Self love and love for others.

I'll be back to expatiate.
Re: Guys Please I Need Ur Help! by Nobody: 9:25am On May 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
[/b]

That's what I said: separate happiness from achievement. It's your passion that drives you towards achieving. As for the other thing: love. Self love and love for others.

I'll be back to expatiate.
no yawa dear

(1) (Reply)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant Part 2 / Help Anytime I Make love With My Fiance I'm Always Suffocated Yet She Satisfy me / Toor! There's A P!nis Festival In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.