Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,682 members, 7,905,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

N50,000 Capital Available - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / N50,000 Capital Available (822 Views)

For Capital Of 100000-900000 (NGN): What Business Can Start...? / An Ngo That Train And Give Start Up Capital / Become A Distributor With A Start Up Capital Of 50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N50,000 Capital Available by IhAvEaJoB01: 8:43pm On May 20, 2017
have any business idea that will generate atleast N2,000 profit on a daily basis? and we split profit equally,...
N50,000 is available

this is just to get you going until you find your feet/"get a job"

I'll do this every month.

Genuine business ideas only... [s]NO currency trading/sport betting like ideas[/s],....i would prefer basic "buying and selling"....even if its to sell fries (yam, potato, fish etc) .....(i thought of this while job hunting back then unfortunately had no capital)

email me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N50,000 Capital Available by IhAvEaJoB01: 8:44pm On May 20, 2017
IhAvEaJoB01:
have any business idea that will generate atleast N2,000 profit on a daily basis? and we split profit equally,...
N50,000 is available

this is just to get you going until you find your feet/"get a job"

I'll do this every month.

Genuine business ideas only... [s]NO currency trading/sport betting like ideas[/s],....i would prefer basic "buying and selling"....even if its to sell fries (yam, potato, fish etc) .....(i thought of this while job hunting back then unfortunately had no capital)

email me..

mods pls front page, lets empower someone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N50,000 Capital Available by In2systemsTech(m): 6:53am On May 21, 2017
I can sell ice to the Eskimo cool kiss
Re: N50,000 Capital Available by IhAvEaJoB01: 7:15am On May 21, 2017
In2systemsTech:
I can sell ice to the Eskimo cool kiss

lol nice, as long as we are making "daily income"....
Re: N50,000 Capital Available by IhAvEaJoB01: 7:23am On May 21, 2017
i wish this could get to FP or if anyone knows someone who is motivated to make some income instead of complaining about "no job" and who has a good idea, you can just send the person the link...

while looking for a job last year, i knew there was absolutely no dignity in begging for change to cook, i looked for any kind of income, even went to a brothel to work as a waiter (i am a petroleum engineer)....fortunately i didnt get that job...but eventually i got a job and ive lived on less than 30% of my salary since then and saved the rest in my office cooperative because i know my goal isnt "a job" but to generate "multiple streams of passive income"...

in response to the benevolence of my chairman who employed me without actually knowing me, i am not connected to him in anyway,...the thought has been on my mind for months to empower someone else. nothing big, just enough to keep body and soul together until u get your "big job".

So ill be providing N50,000 every month for a new idea, thereby making passive income for myself and also for the person involved.

Holla at me...

(1) (Reply)

Rubber Speed Hump / Pls Import Expert Help. Is Ucshipping.com Good And Reliable To Work With? / Who Knows Where I Can Find This Swimming Pool Coping Bricks In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.