Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

24 Rooms Self Contain For Sale @fed Poly Bida, Niger - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 24 Rooms Self Contain For Sale @fed Poly Bida, Niger (903 Views)

The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" / 2 Storey Building Hostel For Sale - Fed Poly Nekede / Pictures Of A 24 Rooms Hotel/guest House For Lease @ Chevron Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24 Rooms Self Contain For Sale @fed Poly Bida, Niger by Sunshyne200(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2017
24 fully completed self-contain room, 6 partially completed(lintel level) self-contain and 50*50 plot of land, for sale,
At opposite Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State.

Special Attributes
* Very Populated region(Around Small Gate)
* 24 self-contain rooms built complete with good water system and storage tanks for water.
* 6 self-contain uncompleted(lintel level), already built ready for just roof work and finishings.
* 50*50 flat surfaced land joining the uncompleted building in case you want to add more structures to it.
* it's at a student area, so definitely your rent would come in yearly.
* Limited lodges(hostels) for the increased number of students jostling for houses.
* Very close to the school gate, so demand is high due to proximity to school area.
* You can have a rent of above #70,000 as its the standard rent for a student in a self contain around school or higher depending on your discretion.
* Have your own additional source of income, yearly.
* Less maintenance as students mainly stay just when session is active, and go home during break.
* Also with the rate of admission into higher institutions, this should be your best bet.
* Complete C of O and local government certification.
* it's very genuine, as the owner wants to travel abroad. ASAP

I hope you find this helpful.

Call me on 09059126280
Or PM me for inquires.

Asking Price #16,000,000.00k
Re: 24 Rooms Self Contain For Sale @fed Poly Bida, Niger by Sunshyne200(m): 7:17am On May 21, 2017
Ensure you contact me.
Today I would be uploading the pictures for you...
Re: 24 Rooms Self Contain For Sale @fed Poly Bida, Niger by Sunshyne200(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2017
Still very much available.
Hurry while it lasts. This is a life time investment, all you do is sit and cash at the beginning of every new session/year.

(1) (Reply)

Adiva Plainfields Estate For Sale / 3 People You Must Involve Before Buying Land In Port Harcourt / Working Flour Mill Factory In Ibadan For Sale (not Lister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.