Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,795 members, 7,889,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

Fb Manager Want To Scramble All Fake Account G-guys Click To See A Way Out - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fb Manager Want To Scramble All Fake Account G-guys Click To See A Way Out (1108 Views)

Has Anyone Found A Way To Remove This Virus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fb Manager Want To Scramble All Fake Account G-guys Click To See A Way Out by jessibabe02: 8:50pm On May 20, 2017
Fb manager want to scramble all fake account G-guys click to see a way out

some guys are complaining over fb they cant open new acc

and so many are asking this questions how can i make make my Facebook account

last long, what will i do for my Facebook not to be killed again you are on the

right blog so take out time to read this post and work with the options

click link to see [url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2017/05/20/fb-manager-want-to-scramble-all-fake-account-gguys-click-to-see-a-way-out/

(1) (Reply)

Very Cheap And Perfectly Working Used Hp Compaq 6720s Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / Bet9ja's Position In Most Visited Websites In Nigeria, 2017, Ewoo! [must See] / How Hackers Hide Their Ip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.