Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,858 members, 7,893,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion (6099 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier (N95,000) Vs Camon 12 (N53,500) Speed Test (photos) / TECNO Spark 4 (N34,500) Vs Camon 12 Air (N42,500) Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Speed Test & RAM Management (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion by UncutSk(m): 6:49am On May 24, 2017
CHESTER48:
yet the oneplus 3t beat that s8 of of poo with it snapdragon 835.i think Samsung phones are laggy final verdict

Samsung lags true that
Re: Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion by Nobody: 7:03am On May 24, 2017
UncutSk:
Samsung lags true that

Which phone is lag free?
Re: Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion by BrianRoss: 7:35am On May 24, 2017
CHESTER48:
young man they are not necessary.fingerprint or what ever is just fo security.beaides,we have had security patterns in Android before the fingerprint.

Besides how many time have your phone fallen inside water?all these ain't relevant. Cause when I had s5 it never touched water till the screen broke so?
Good day sir cool
U. Can use a phone without​ finger print scanner
But as of today u can't say fingerprint scanner on a phone is not necessary
Do u know how convenient it is for many people
Who owns a phone with finger print scanner and doesn't use it on a daily bases
Do u know many can't use a phone without fps now
Because they know how convenient and important it is
U can't be comparing fps with Android pins and patterns now sad

Because ur S5 never touched​ water doesn't mean mine won't
Do u know how careful and uncomfortable people feel when handling their phones area environment full of water
It wasn't made for u to be dropping ur phone in water all the time but to save your phone when sure accidents occur.
Rain never beat you for road before sad

# peace

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion by Nobody: 9:19am On May 25, 2017
BrianRoss:

Good day sir cool
U. Can use a phone without​ finger print scanner
But as of today u can't say fingerprint scanner on a phone is not necessary
Do u know how convenient it is for many people
Who owns a phone with finger print scanner and doesn't use it on a daily bases
Do u know many can't use a phone without fps now
Because they know how convenient and important it is
U can't be comparing fps with Android pins and patterns now sad

Because ur S5 never touched​ water doesn't mean mine won't
Do u know how careful and uncomfortable people feel when handling their phones area environment full of water
It wasn't made for u to be dropping ur phone in water all the time but to save your phone when sure accidents occur.
Rain never beat you for road before sad

# peace
how many times have you been around where there is water.unless u live in the river line area.or you be mermaid. that you have to surround yourself with water? So if rain is falling,you can't find shelter?you walk In the rain? Are you still,Are u still a baby? Even if you really have,there are protective measure,rain never beat me ever since I turned 18 I never drop my phone by mistake were water dey,even though I had a water resistant phone.i have a lot of friends who have fingerprint but never make use of it.you talk about fps,have you done fps on your phone ever? If you talk fps bro!! Then I think th mi6 has the glory

Re: Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion by BrianRoss: 11:24am On May 25, 2017
CHESTER48:
how many times have you been around where there is water.unless u live in the river line area.or you be mermaid. that you have to surround yourself with water? So if rain is falling,you can't find shelter?you walk In the rain? Are you still,Are u still a baby? Even if you really have,there are protective measure,rain never beat me ever since I turned 18 I never drop my phone by mistake were water dey,even though I had a water resistant phone.i have a lot of friends who have fingerprint but never make use of it.you talk about fps,have you done fps on your phone ever? If you talk fps bro!! Then I think th mi6 has the glory

Wow, I'm not a mermaid and I don't live in a river line area and I'm not a baby too
U sound so perfect like u never make mistakes, your phone can never be in a bad state either from u or somebody u gave it to
Well , not everyone is as careful as u, not everyone gets so lucky with there phones not been broken or falling in the water etc.
Only kids get beaten by, wow
I won't argue about this anymore​

If u think fps is joke than that's ur own view of it

Tech is innovation
I wonder how u will feel if u see d same thing year after year

I wonder what you think makes a phone the best
Just the app loading speed?
The mi6 might even b faster than the iPhone 8 and next Google pixel
I'm sure u will hate both phones for that too
But let's see if mi6 makes it to top 5 best smart phone of the year

Peace
Re: Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 30, 2017
CHESTER48:
hi, I made post here on nairaland,why Samsung is a rip off just like apple. Now I give you a phone with the same component except bigger ram.here is a video see how Samsung s8 is compared to this beast.
Unfortunately Samsung 4gb of ram is just poo here I the video below

The s8 was e t last with huge Tim gap from the both Chinese brawlers , Huawei p10

The s8 was like 30-40 second slower than xiaomi

Check xia mi6 specs on google..
The phone and around 140k new compared to Samsung s8 which Is very high

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvyiGbSjL5M

how much is de xiaomi mi6
Re: Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 01, 2017
Phemmygbl:
Honestly, I don't know why you guys are arguing with the Chester and beard guys. No offense, dem dey argue like beer parlor people. Watery points everywhere
you're such an idiot. Phucking animal. Why not raise your own "non-watery" points.
Re: Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hizzy:
how much is de xiaomi mi6
Re: Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2017
CHESTER48:
ok
Re: Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion by doctape: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Stick to ur Xiaomi and Tecno and leave S8 out of the argument. Don't force ppl to hate Samsung to justify ur xiaomi purchase. Something about defence mechanism in psychology makes an example of when a man can't seem to attract a fine girl he begins to lie to himself why fine girls are no gud like they are usually unfaithful nd stuff. The time for Specs on phone has passed with all the increment in ram and storage. Samsung has chosen to do what's necessary and not just overhaul, increase or change everything for the want of increase regardless of how its needed in the real world. What application do you want to run that demands 6gb. U talk about negligible things like app startup and speed test and in real life usage it performs well enough for u not to even notice that some other phone is faster. Ure not doing a speed contest with anybody. At a time where any OEM can produce a device by heaping ram and storage what differentiates one device from another is what Samsung has done. #Uniqueness

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
makesensestore:
Doctape you have made a very nice point here, but what I do not understand is the fine girl illustration you brought in, hmmm you must really like fine girls, so you see samsung as a fine girl, that okay because you are a samsung lover, but the truth has to be said I am not particularly I fan of samsung or that of xiaomi, both of them are doing extra ordinarily great, samsung has the market and they seem to know what their customers like and what they basically do to make profit is go for what their customer want, but xiaomi is not leaving anything out they are trying to be the best so they are offering the best, if like technology and not the brand you will know xiaomi is doing a great work, and maybe in years to come they might end up being a fine girl for you too
nice one it more like iphone.the higher a demand of phone the more they think they have made it,then they will start with increase in price.phone like oneplus 5 will be very good and cheap than s8

Re: Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion by kakasi1979: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Samsung S8 comes with different version....
The US version of the Samsung galaxy S8 comes with a Snapdragon 835 chipset equipped with an octa-core CPU while the overseas version comes packed with an Exynos 8895 SoC

Visit about Samsung Galaxy J7 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check Sim Registration Status On MTN, 9mobile, Glo, Airtel / This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! / Phone Storage Problem With Nokia X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.