Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Can Fight With God One On One - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Can Fight With God One On One (2363 Views)

Do We All Worship The Same GOD? One World Religion Explained / If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? / 3 Mistakes Of Adam And Eve To Stand Condemned Before God One Must Strive To Avoi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Fight With God One On One by GodIsFoolish: 2:05am On May 21, 2017
God is a non entity who doesn't deserve any attention, only gullible people believe in God, I will beat God, spit on His face if I ever meet him, to tell you that God is useless and can't do more than a dead rat, I'll come back next week

God Sucks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by GodIsFoolish: 2:08am On May 21, 2017
Mods please can you help me to push this thread to front page?

2 Likes

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by GodIsFoolish: 2:14am On May 21, 2017
God is owing me huge amount of money, God scammed me through His servants, I need all the donations I have given to Assemble Of God Church and Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement. I need all the money I have spent in Christendom, I have Dump religion and moved on but I need my money back, I will destroy God if He fails to comply. anyone willing to help God?

1 Like

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by GodIsFoolish: 2:18am On May 21, 2017
For more than 4hrs and 30mins I have not smoked anything not even a cigarette, I need my money back because God failed me and I would attack Him if he doesn't comply, for over 20yrs I have been giving 10% of my incomes to God

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by GodIsFoolish: 2:21am On May 21, 2017
I will destroy God and his evil plans, God is the most wicked bein I ever heard of

1 Like

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by Desyner: 2:29am On May 21, 2017
You waste so much negative energy on something you claim doesn't exist, its a shame. God exist bros.

5 Likes

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by GodIsFoolish: 2:35am On May 21, 2017
Desyner:
You waste so much negative energy on something you claim doesn't exist, its a shame. God exist bros.

Okay let's assume God exists, If I catch Him I will spit in His mouth.

He is a criminal and a wicked non entity

1 Like

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by GodIsFoolish: 2:40am On May 21, 2017
Sebastine1994 what are you trying to email me?

2 Likes

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by GodIsFoolish: 2:46am On May 21, 2017
kvnghalogen:
Seriously? always trying to paint men of God in a bad way.

Justice will prevail sha.

Men of God are all criminals,
God is useless too

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by Desyner: 2:49am On May 21, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

Okay let's assume God exists, If I catch Him I will spit in His mouth.

He is a criminal and a wicked non entity
You can't catch him same you can't catch wireless signal.
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by favourmic(m): 4:10am On May 21, 2017
ksksk
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by babfet(m): 4:54am On May 21, 2017
As much as GRACE of GOD saves, the GRACE also kills stop abusing the Grace over your head cos some never did 1% of what you ar doing and God took them away and listen carefully there is breaking point to everything so stop stretching the grace over your head.
If you listen good for and if you don't good for you.
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by madone: 5:38am On May 21, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
God is a non entity who doesn't deserve any attention, only gullible people believe in God, I will beat God, spit on His face if I ever meet him, to tell you that God is useless and can't do more than a dead rat, I'll come back next week

God Sucks
lol OP ur father ,I mean ur papa. U no what u dey mad. U wan smoke weed u no even find better one smoke.nonsense stupid boy like u. U want challenge God u no see larger media to follow. Go punch news paper or go Ait or muti choice super sport , if to say u go any of these I for say ur head correct. Poverty is ur problem come here ask people for help someone maybe kind enuf to help u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by pressplay411(m): 5:42am On May 21, 2017
What're you smoking bruh? That's some potent shii. If only I...
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by Martins98(m): 6:26am On May 21, 2017
Bros you cant even fight me one and one.

you dont deserve to be on this earth self

selfish human being insulting Almighty God your saviour

idiot i no you are very very very drunk

if you dont have any thing to do again in this world just go and join Bokoharam because they are against Jesus too

quote me if you like

1 Like

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by technicallyrich(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2017
Even the American president which should be more intelligent than 50 percent of the world belives in GOD.if you think GOD is wickard than you can worship the devil no be by force.
For me I am even begging him to forgive of all my sins because I have done dispicable things almost like what you are doing to him.
Pls pray for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by sinaj(f): 7:09am On May 21, 2017
babfet:
As much as GRACE of GOD saves, the GRACE also kills stop abusing the Grace over your head cos some never did 1% of what you ar doing and God took them away and listen carefully there is breaking point to everything so stop stretching the grace over your head.
If you listen good for and if you don't good for you.
Grace doesn't kill smiley

Where did Apostle Paul that did terrible things later end up?

Its people like op that ends up winning more souls for christ tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2017
The fone u and internet u are using to type this rubbish, how did it come into existence? did it just spring up into existence? or someone made it? if all d cars, shoes, roads, cloths, etc didn't just come to existence by itself. Someone(man) made them, then it will be foolish of u to claim d moons, stars and sun were not created by a much more supreme being. Only gigantic Fools like u says in their heart that there is no God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by orisa37: 7:18am On May 21, 2017
Father please forgive this particular one for he or she is silly to know that You are his or her Ignorance and Understanding.
Please heal him or her IJN AMEN!!!
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by Activityj(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2017
Nobody can help God, rather God is our ever present help. I sense you need help financially&mentally. He is able!
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by orisa37: 7:31am On May 21, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

God is useless too

This One I am seeing is a SAN and very Useful.
He's a Word of God.
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by AlvanT(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2017
sinaj:
Grace doesn't kill smiley

Where did Apostle Paul that did terrible things later end up?

Its people like op that ends up winning more souls for christ tongue
It takes a lot of courage to think outside the box,if truly he's relapsing into atheism for his quest for TRUTH then it'll do him good,if he's relapsing into atheism to gratify his ego then even theists are better than him in terms of discernment.My quest to know the truth drew me closer to God,I didn't leave religion because it was the new trend I left it cos it couldn't contain my mind capacity and thirst to know the truth,spirituality is the new direction as Man is becoming too witty for religion.
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by lindseykibler(m): 7:41am On May 21, 2017
There are many who doesn't believe in God and there are many who does. I once doubted if there is really God but though he haven't reviewed himself to me but I can tell you bro that God is a spirit and can not been seen unless he wishes to review himself to u. I'm sure u are saying this rubbish out of frustration which I've been into more than you that God isn't answering ur prayers but also know that there are billions of people every day asking and begging HIM the same favour u are asking and begging him for. Ask him for forgiveness cos he's a MERCIFUL GOD and will always forgive those that asks him for FORGIVENESS. GOD (JESUS) is MERCIFUL. I tell u my brother, there is greater joy in knowing God than criticising him. Remember how long JOB in the bible suffered and all the temptation that came his way and yet he still believes and Hoped in God. God isn't asleep like other gods. It can take HIM less than a second to change ur life. Read the bible well u will see that God doesn't work d way men and other gods does. It is only d devil dat answers all ur need immediately u asked for it but will take something greater in return from u. Don't be deceived by d devil. May d Peace of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH AND YOUR SOUL. Be blessed my dear.
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by orisa37: 7:48am On May 21, 2017
Desyner:
You can't catch him same you can't catch wireless signal.

Just wait till He catches Ibrahim & Muhammadu. Yemi will just be looking.
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by orisa37: 8:07am On May 21, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

God is useless too

Not so fast Ibro. till I protest U, MB, Coas, Dss etcetera etcetera to S.C. for Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by prisiliveth: 9:14am On May 21, 2017
Only God can fight for himself, but I would advice u stop d blasphemy. am angry with God too,but I can't fight him neither can I speak I'll about him,all I can do is to stop going to Church cuz I don't derive joy in church service anymore. But I believe there is God he favour who ever he want to
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by GodIsFoolish: 9:42am On May 21, 2017
Martins98:
Bros you cant even fight me one and one.

you dont deserve to be on this earth self

selfish human being insulting Almighty God your saviour

idiot i no you are very very very drunk

if you dont have any thing to do again in this world just go and join Bokoharam because they are against Jesus too

quote me if you like

boko haram shout ''Allahu akber'' meaning ''God is Great'' before launching an attack
Boko haram better than God because they are just humans working for God, God is wicked bro, let's be truthful, even Jesus and many servants of God in the Bible are drunkards, Sin started from heaven

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by Wilgrea7(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2017
prisiliveth:
Only God can fight for himself, but I would advice u stop d blasphemy. am angry with God too,but I can't fight him neither can I speak I'll about him,all I can do is to stop going to Church cuz I don't derive joy in church service anymore. But I believe there is God he favour who ever he want to

Hello... please feel free to share your burdens.. in any way you feel God has annoyed or disappointed you.. please mention me when you do so.. you can open a thread on this account or open a new account and post the story and mention me.. thanks
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by GodIsFoolish: 10:44am On May 21, 2017
technicallyrich:
Even the American president which should be more intelligent than 50 percent of the world belives in GOD.if you think GOD is wickard than you can worship the devil no be by force.
For me I am even begging him to forgive of all my sins because I have done dispicable things almost like what you are doing to him.
Pls pray for forgiveness

You are a slowpoke, go and check most intelligent countries in the world, in genuine sites USA shouldn't be on top ten, It's Japan and other Asian countries followed by European country, keep seeing America as your God while they ride on you, China has the highest number of atheists in the world followed by Japan and Germany, what made USA great if not investment on their military, attacking weak countries and committing war crime they stealing people's resources.

Fvck USA even though most of them are dumping religion

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by GodIsFoolish: 11:02am On May 21, 2017
Mailthaddeus:
The fone u and internet u are using to type this rubbish, how did it come into existence? did it just spring up into existence? or someone made it? if all d cars, shoes, roads, cloths, etc didn't just come to existence by itself. Someone(man) made them, then it will be foolish of u to claim d moons, stars and sun were not created by a much more supreme being. Only gigantic Fools like u says in their heart that there is no God

China made the system am using, China has the highest number of atheists in the world, so go and tell the people who made these stuff about one big supreme gigantic mornon in the sky you're an ignoramus that's why you mentioned the stars and Sun on different body.

Why are you black Africans less intelligent and most religious?

2 Likes

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by GodIsFoolish: 11:04am On May 21, 2017
orisa37:
Father please forgive this particular one for he or she is silly to know that You are his or her Ignorance and Understanding.
Please heal him or her IJN AMEN!!!

God should help Himself 1st, God should stop collecting 10% from gullible retardss

1 Like

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by GodIsFoolish: 11:12am On May 21, 2017
Activityj:
Nobody can help God, rather God is our ever present help. I sense you need help financially&mentally. He is able!
Why doesn't God come down to do His job by Himself? why does He require humans to preach looking for souls for him after creating satan and knew he would sin? God has been collecting 10% from humans since 2000 yrs ago, even MMM never be like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. / Change What You Believe, Change Your Life Part 1 - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.