Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,128 members, 7,943,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! (906 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by mendinghearts: 8:02am On May 21, 2017
Good Morning MH, I am in a confused state ryt now..
there is this guy I met on Facebook, we have been chatting for a while now and he always calls and chat me. He confesses how much he love me and wants to settle down with me.
Along the line,I fell so much in love with him and when he invited me to come,I didn't even think twice..he is based in Lagos,he didn't even send me transportfare,I used my own money to go but unfortun...
See More

.....https://www.facebook.com/1Shady27/

Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by Nobody: 8:08am On May 21, 2017
Thank God he revealed his true nature to you on your first date.
Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by decatalyst(m): 8:09am On May 21, 2017
I guess he was terribly disappointed with what he saw

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by Nobody: 8:14am On May 21, 2017
Girl run run pass terryG.don't look back not even for 1seconds.
Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by baylord101(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2017
Na wa ooo, Facebook love turn sour
Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by thesicilian: 8:16am On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:
I guess he was terrible disappointed with what he saw

grin
I agree. Maybe after removing all the fake things and filters there was nothing left.

3 Likes

Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by BornAgainMay: 8:17am On May 21, 2017
Maybe you were not as pretty as you appear in pictures too

angry shocked

Work on looks, you from North?
Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by Eddygourdo(m): 8:17am On May 21, 2017
something came over him? if he can explain that something I still feel you can give him another chance. he is an idiot but love is strictly meant for idiots. anyway what do I know. Sowi don't hurt no more
Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by 9jayes: 8:17am On May 21, 2017
Please what is Facebook?
Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by McBrooklyn(m): 8:21am On May 21, 2017
The damn question now is... "What little misunderstanding did you guys had between each other to the extent that the guy made that kind big deal out of it??" grin

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by Lalas247(f): 8:21am On May 21, 2017
Why are you crying ! She shoukd have left when he tried to hit you!
You even slept over! I see ( ......) we missing a paragraph grin
In your front his organising next bad cry lucky escape

His an arsehole use and dump the lady should thank God she wasn't used for those rituals or wtever..
Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by 9jayes: 8:22am On May 21, 2017
What he saw wasn't what he expected, you look more ugly in real life than in picture
Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by ITbomb(m): 8:23am On May 21, 2017
Maybe the sex was not really good as expected
Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by harbjar(m): 8:23am On May 21, 2017
instead of you to be happy that you got to know his true self before you guys get too deep in ta relationship.. besides m not a fan of cohabitation if u re nt legally married
Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by Nobody: 8:24am On May 21, 2017
such a useless being he is.

Is better he reveal his true color at the early stage of it, than to hide it, and you felt for him, maybe after two to three times of lashing, he start behaving strange... I mean that will be the worst thing that will ever happen to you , you will hate yourself, tagged all men the same. Lol.

instead of crying please be happy, for you serve a mighty God.
Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by McBrooklyn(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Why are you crying ! She shoukd have left when he tried to hit you!
You even slept over! I see ( ......) we missing a paragraph grin
In your front his organising next bad cry lucky escape

His an arsehole use and dump the lady should thank God she wasn't used for those rituals or wtever..

Madame, and how did you know the dude is an asshóle when the so-called girl will not even tell us what "little misunderstanding" they had between each other... Too bad, we can't see what the dude's has to say about the whole matter... grin

PS: In case, you might wanna quote me back, please do so in a well detailed Queen's English so I'll be able to comprehend whatever you've to say... wink
Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by Larryfest(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2017
He was simply disappointed with what he saw that's all...
Re: My Facebook Lover Almost Hit Me On Our First Date!! by carzola(m): 8:43am On May 21, 2017
Girls and fish brains

Like akara and bread..

You just wasted your pocket
Money travelling from Kaduna
To Lagos..

You didn't mention what the misunderstanding was about..

Finally for a guy to treat you that way
It simply means he wasn't impressed
With what he saw...

Secondly be bold enough to say you
Gave him free puna ontop your tp..

Finally all the guys in your school
Dont they have prick.. Your just a
Gold digger looking for Lagos
Yahoo guy...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opinions On Sex, Size Issue / . / How To Initiate Sexting: Make Your Partner Hot And Hot For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.