Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:00 AM

Powerful Traditional Medicines And Herbs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Powerful Traditional Medicines And Herbs (1820 Views)

Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Traditional Medicines And Herbs by moral131(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2017
I don't know how to use the internet very well but I will try my best in order to extend my inheritance, if you have or know someone that has one or the following problems of life listed below please don't hesitate to contact me. the problems are as follows : Diabetics, toilet infection, typhoid, chronic malaria, anaemic patient, infertility problems male and female, eye problems, spiritual cough, gun protection amulets for military men, Attraction charms for business men, and many more prepared by me and my grand father don't hesitate to contact me through this means my Email address is:cosmoswizard131@gmail.com, my mobile number is: 08161594043,i am from Niger State Nigeria. "it is when you test that you will trust"
Re: Powerful Traditional Medicines And Herbs by moral131(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2017
additional charms are: prosperity amulets, Wealth Amulets, love attraction spells ,herbs and charms for both male and female, Money attraction spells. permanent increase customer traffic amulet to be buried in a shop or business place, protection herbs and wealth and prosperity rings.
Re: Powerful Traditional Medicines And Herbs by moral131(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2017
do not be afraid because of internet fraudsters you will know where I am and my house before I give you any medicine or herbs for security reasons.

(1) (Reply)

See The Lady Who Used Her Skin Disorder To Draw Map Of The World (photos / How Can I Get A Life Detox Machine In Lagos / Nationwide Strike Commences Today As Doctors Down Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.