Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,248 members, 7,947,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

It Seems And Feels Like Gold, But It's Not Gold...... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / It Seems And Feels Like Gold, But It's Not Gold...... (697 Views)

Losing it all at first Investment? How it feels. (FOREX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems And Feels Like Gold, But It's Not Gold...... by bare1(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2017
I have come to notice that the more people fear Bitcoin and try to stay away from it, the more it continues to appreciate in value.

Do you know that 1 Bitcoin is currently priced at over $2,000, double what it was at the start of the year?

Do you know that Bitcoin is currently priced at more than gold?

At this juncture, nobody can hold Bitcoin back from what it's meant to be, not even the government and they know it. Their only concern is that they have not been able to regulate, and as such missing out on transaction charges with the decentralized e-currency.
The moment they find a way to collect taxes on Bitcoin transactions(which they are working on), the e-currency is sure to experience a strong rally and appreciation in price. By that time, I would have amassed a whole lot of them through my awesome and 100% legitimate businesses.

Check out resources on the opinion of business authorities about the Bitcoin below, and also share your own opinions about the digital gold please.

Thanks so much for your audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0HmrSfJwhU

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/07/bitcoin-price-could-hit-3000-by-the-end-of-the-year-after-recent-rally-analyst.html

Re: It Seems And Feels Like Gold, But It's Not Gold...... by Nobody: 9:44am On May 21, 2017
bare1:
I have come to notice that the more people fear Bitcoin and try to stay away from it, the more it continues to appreciate in value.

Do you know that 1 Bitcoin is currently priced at over $2,000, double what it was at the start of the year?

Do you know that Bitcoin is currently priced at more than gold?

At this juncture, nobody can hold Bitcoin back from what it's meant to be, not even the government and they know it. Their only concern is that they have not been able to regulate, and as such missing out on transaction charges with the decentralized e-currency.
The moment they find a way to collect taxes on Bitcoin transactions(which they are working on), the e-currency is sure to experience a strong rally and appreciation in price. By that time, I would have amassed a whole lot of them through my awesome and 100% legitimate businesses.

Check out resources on the opinion of business authorities about the Bitcoin below, and also share your own opinions about the digital gold please.

Thanks so much for your audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0HmrSfJwhU

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/07/bitcoin-price-could-hit-3000-by-the-end-of-the-year-after-recent-rally-analyst.html

So what you saying is I can buy 1 bitcoin and leave it to grow maybe in the next 6 months he fit be $3000 dollars?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Seems And Feels Like Gold, But It's Not Gold...... by bare1(m): 10:10am On May 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

So what you saying is I can buy 1 bitcoin and leave it to grow maybe in the next 6 months he fit be $3000 dollars?? cheesy cheesy

It definitely seems so and might be well over. In Naira 1 Bitcoin is currently N942,000 and because of volatility I don't suggest buying and selling to people. I tell my friends and those that care to listen, that they should find a good Bitcoin investment program to put their money to enable them earn Bitcoins passively and the ones who did are glad they did.
Re: It Seems And Feels Like Gold, But It's Not Gold...... by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 21, 2017
bare1:

It definitely seems so and might be well over. In Naira 1 Bitcoin is currently N942,000 and because of volatility I don't suggest buying and selling to people. I tell my friends and those that care to listen, that they should find a good Bitcoin investment program to put their money to enable them earn Bitcoins passively and the ones who did are glad they did.

Dayum, bro do you know any program I can invest in??

1 Like

Re: It Seems And Feels Like Gold, But It's Not Gold...... by bare1(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

Dayum, bro do you know any program I can invest in??

Yeah I know one you're really gonna like. Call/whatsapp me for info +2349099256644

(1) (Reply)

Buy 5plots Get 1 Free At Just 700k In Ibeju-lekki / Expert Reveals Whether To Invest In Bitcoin Or Not / Turn All Your Devices Into A Money Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.