Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,173 members, 7,903,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Help Needed With Bitcoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed With Bitcoin (805 Views)

Help Needed To Get A Scammer / . / Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed With Bitcoin by nairalandefcc20(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2017
Hello am currently on a business transaction with a foreign client and he has offered to pay me in bitcoins as its less stressful to him but in honest terms I don't know much about it so I'll appreciate if I can get the worth of a bitcoin in naira and how to receive it through my bank or whatever means ..thanks
Re: Help Needed With Bitcoin by smartty68(m): 10:55am On May 21, 2017
nairalandefcc20:
Hello am currently on a business transaction with a foreign client and he has offered to pay me in bitcoins as its less stressful to him but in honest terms I don't know much about it so I'll appreciate if I can get the worth of a bitcoin in naira and how to receive it through my bank or whatever means ..thanks
Chat me up on WhatsApp

Check my signature for my contact
Re: Help Needed With Bitcoin by Zdoh(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2017
nairalandefcc20:
Bring any amount of your bitcoin for instant exchange to Naira at an attractive rate..

See comment...
https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buy-neteller#56188867

Whatsapp 08088759163.
Re: Help Needed With Bitcoin by kinz17: 2:43pm On May 21, 2017
WhatsApp Me and let me put u through
Re: Help Needed With Bitcoin by kinz17: 2:43pm On May 21, 2017
Hi
Re: Help Needed With Bitcoin by omoneg: 4:47pm On May 21, 2017
nairalandefcc20:

You will need to open a bitcoin account. You can do this on block chain or others like coin base. Although coin base will take time for verification purposes. One you open the account send the receiving wallet address to your client. There is a ready market for the sales of bitcoin in Nigeria so don't worry you can sell it and keep some too if you wish.

Come and introduce me to business o. Me too wan receive payment. Cheers!
Re: Help Needed With Bitcoin by nairalandefcc20(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2017
omoneg:

You will need to open a bitcoin account. You can do this on block chain or others like coin base. Although coin base will take time for verification purposes. One you open the account send the receiving wallet address to your client. There is a ready market for the sales of bitcoin in Nigeria so don't worry you can sell it and keep some too if you wish.

Come and introduce me to business o. Me too wan receive payment. Cheers!

Thanks so how much is a bitcoin worth.....if am to receive 1.5m how many bitcoin is it worth
Re: Help Needed With Bitcoin by kinz17: 6:55am On May 30, 2017
1.64btc
nairalandefcc20:

Thanks so how much is a bitcoin worth.....if am to receive 1.5m how many bitcoin is it worth
Re: Help Needed With Bitcoin by omoneg: 5:06am On Jun 03, 2017
How did it go?
Re: Help Needed With Bitcoin by nairalandefcc20(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
omoneg:
How did it go?

it went very well...am now fully into the business as i use it to pay for goods and services abroad..have you heard about the fork?
Re: Help Needed With Bitcoin by omoneg: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
nairalandefcc20:

woooh. cant believe i didnt reply. do u still need the info? lets talk
Re: Help Needed With Bitcoin by Zdoh(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Still BUYING and SELLING -Payoneer - Skrill - Paypal - Bitcoin And Neteller .

Always Available

Whatsapp. : 08088759163.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Post Engagement And Clicks In Facebook Page Ad / Hello / Ghana Ditch Nigerian Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.