Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,530 members, 7,892,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Girls Don’t Like You? 9 Reasons She’s Just Not Into You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Don’t Like You? 9 Reasons She’s Just Not Into You (1385 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Don’t Like You? 9 Reasons She’s Just Not Into You by MistySHB: 11:49am On May 21, 2017
Do you always find yourself questioning, “why don’t girls like me?” well, we’ve got your solution. Here’s the whole thing you’ve been doing all wrong.

That thought, “why don’t ladies like me?” or “why don’t the ladies I like, like me again?” are commonplace questions in the male thoughts that start at some point of puberty and might stretch on pretty a good deal forever! Cheery idea, isn’t it? The mystery of a girl’s mind is deep, darkish, and dangerous. For instance, why does she just like the tattooed terrible-boy, but then the minute you do something off-shade she scolds you for it?

See Them on the link below
Why girls don’t like you – 9 big truths you need to know>>http://www.shzboxtoday.net/girls-dont-like-9-reasons-shes-just-not/

Re: Girls Don’t Like You? 9 Reasons She’s Just Not Into You by Nobody: 11:51am On May 21, 2017
LA click link

LA instant death grin
Re: Girls Don’t Like You? 9 Reasons She’s Just Not Into You by neutrotoba(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2017
Re: Girls Don’t Like You? 9 Reasons She’s Just Not Into You by firstking01(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2017
See nice heading, mtcheew.
Re: Girls Don’t Like You? 9 Reasons She’s Just Not Into You by kings20(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2017
drop it here joor
u don't know a lot of guys use AIRTEL free stuff to come online on nairaland
Re: Girls Don’t Like You? 9 Reasons She’s Just Not Into You by MistySHB: 5:59pm On May 21, 2017
Do you always find yourself questioning, “why don’t girls like me?” well, we’ve got your solution. Here’s the whole thing you’ve been doing all wrong.

That thought, “why don’t ladies like me?” or “why don’t the ladies I like, like me again?” are commonplace questions in the male thoughts that start at some point of puberty and might stretch on pretty a good deal forever! Cheery idea, isn’t it? The mystery of a girl’s mind is deep, darkish, and dangerous. For instance, why does she just like the tattooed terrible-boy, but then the minute you do something off-shade she scolds you for it?

Why girls don’t like you – 9 big truths you need to know

We’re solving the global mystery of why your dream woman doesn’t like you as you like her. Right here are 9 brutally honest reasons why she’s just no longer that into you.

#1. You’ve been friend-zoned. If you have ever had unreciprocated romantic emotions for the potential love of your life at the same time as they simply sit there and act like you’re bffs, you then have actually been positioned inside the friend quarter. The friend zone is actually a real place. You can picture it like a chilly, darkish prison full of “nice friends” conduct and no blowjobs. Sorry when your crush pushes you to the friend zone just know there is no way out ever.

One of the reasons your girl may not like you as you do her is due to the fact she has mentally placed you inside the friend zone. This indicates she wishes all the benefits of going to dinner, binging on netflix, confiding secrets, and bringing you as a “plus-one” to events without also having the perimeter benefits of making out, having sex, and sharing a romantic connection. This will be a large reason why she doesn’t love as you do her, at the least not in that way, due to the fact howdy, you’re simply the friend!

#2. You are stressful. Harsh as it is able to be, have you ever taken into consideration weather you are simply downright disturbing? If you’re constantly asking, “why don’t girls like me? “it may due to the fact that you extremely nerve-racking in character.

If, as an example, you’ve been talking approximately the same topic for half-hour, and all your crush has said is a random series of “hmm,” “huh,” or “cool,” this likely way that she finds you either uninteresting or disturbing. Why? Nicely, you’re probably talking about matters she doesn’t care about, or things she can only with politeness feign hobby in for see you later, inclusive of video games, bro films, constructing your own laptop, anime and manga, or anything else in those “nerdy” areas.

That’s now not to mention that some women don’t simply adore those topics—It’s a general issue with women not just the one you have a crush on.

#3. You don’t just know when to zip your mouth. Another trait that may be very stressful is being a realize-it-all. As an example, if you capture yourself constantly interrupting her to correct her about nearly the whole thing she says, you’re showing her that you’re better than her. You are not being clever or smart, however rather, you’re simply being a know-it-all jackass.

pushy
#4. You have got terrible private hygiene conduct. One issue ladies don’t want to be around is someone who doesn’t bathe, can’t get dressed himself, and doesn’t realize how to use deodorant or hair gel. She’s no longer asking that you crack a 6-pack and develop into abs in a single day, but a person who can’t take easy care of his body is a big flip off.

#5. You simply do not have anything to offer. No offense, we’re sure you’re a remarkable guy and all, however do you have lots to offer in a relationship? If not, she’s probable nicely conscious. We don’t mean this in a “she’s a gold-digger” manner. Really positioned, from time to time it isn’t enough to have a rockin’ persona. Simply as you would want her to emotionally and bodily contribute to a courting, she expects the following things:

A) Love and assistance

B) Honesty and loyalty

C) Which you encourage her to be her pleasant self and to help her reach her desires

D) Want you to have a vehicle/license

E) Want you to be accountable

F) That you have a consistent job

G) Economic independence from your parents

#6. You’re needy. As a lot as ladies like to be reassured through love and affection from their guys, they also love the chase as tons as their male opposite numbers do. While you act needy, especially in case you’re now not in a romance or relationship with her, it’s going to give her pause.

Signs and symptoms of being extremely needy include texting/calling her nonstop, constantly asking for reassurance or affirmations of her care, friendship, or affection, speaking about her an excessive amount of, or getting disillusioned if she hangs out with another brother. If you’re like this now, what’s going to be the case when you were to truly date?

#7. You’re a jerk. Be sincere with yourself… are you an asshole? In that case, she sees it clean as day! Whilst a few women are genuinely first-rate drawn to that horrific-boy attraction, your lady might not be certainly one of them. If you are mean-spirited, an antifeminist, a fats-shamer, tell unfunny or crude jokes, are disrespectful, lack empathy, are a substance abuser, or all and all just a massive jerk, she possibly won’t need something to do with you *and for proper reason! *

#8. You’re short. Unfortunately for all the shorty’s obtainable, being tall has lots to do with a lady’s initial enchantment. If you are on the shorter facet of the spectrum, it’s possibly going to be more difficult for you to score a date. Sorry. However, you wouldn’t want to be with a person who handiest judges you for your looks, besides, right?

#9. You’re unattractive. The truth hurts… and the fact is that men and women alike are shallow, shallow creatures. Your question of why girls don’t like you can have the whole lot to do with the way you look. Female friend’s just not drawn to you. So, forget her and look someone who appreciates your crooked smile.

We are hoping you find our guide beneficial. Not do you need to spend your time thinking about, “why don’t girls like me?!” now you understand! Both you’re a complete douche or you’ve just been going after the wrong woman for way too long. You deserve a chick who digs you for you, so if in the beginning you didn’t win, strive, try again!
Re: Girls Don’t Like You? 9 Reasons She’s Just Not Into You by MistySHB: 6:00pm On May 21, 2017
There you have it
Re: Girls Don’t Like You? 9 Reasons She’s Just Not Into You by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 21, 2017
Thoughtful Crap!

(1) (Reply)

Fatherless Lady Cries Out After Her Uncle Brutalized Her In Abuja (photos) / 12 Things That Men Should Always Do After Love Making / What New Phone Can I Get For 130k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.