Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

N'golo Kante Is The Premier League Player Of The Season. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / N'golo Kante Is The Premier League Player Of The Season. (467 Views)

I Am The Best Player At Chelsea And Kante Is A Fraud!!! / Paul Pogba Wins UEFA Europa League Player Of The Season / Picture Of Chelsea N'golo Kante As A Young Kid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N'golo Kante Is The Premier League Player Of The Season. by uneeking(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2017
Just like it had been predicted in some circles before now, the Premier League Player Of The Season Title has gone to a Chelsea F.C. player eventually. However, the player is neither Eden Hazard nor Cesar Azpilicueta who were also nominated for the award.

It was awarded to the “tireless horse” in the Chelsea mid-field who goes by the name N’Golo Kante who only this season switched to the club from the Premier League defending champions, Leicester F.C. He now seems to have brought the title with him to Chelsea as he has now won it back to back with two different teams.

Kante unarguably had a very solid first year at Chelsea and has before this award won the PFA and Football Writers’ Association prizes.

He saw off competition from other good players like Alexis Sanchez, Eden Hazard, Harry Kane, Cesar Azpilicueta, Dele Alli and others to win the coveted trophy.

In his reaction to being given the award, he had this to say; “It’s a huge honour to be named player of the year by such big names in football and I want to thank everyone who voted for me,”

“I work hard in training, I try to give my best and I work with so many very good players; that’s why we won the league two times.

“We played many good games but we won 5-0 against Everton, which was a very beautiful game, and also my goal against Manchester United [in a 4-0 win]; it is always good to score and I am happy for these two games.”

He is also in line to get another award later today together with his team-mates as they finally receive the Premier League Trophy which the team won with two matches left to play in the competition.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-ngolo-kante-is-the-premier-league-player-of-the-season/

Re: N'golo Kante Is The Premier League Player Of The Season. by rheether(f): 1:02pm On May 21, 2017
Nawa.... He didn't even leave anything for Hazard cry cry
Re: N'golo Kante Is The Premier League Player Of The Season. by Chikelue2000(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2017
Chelsea a team everyone wants to be in

(1) (Reply)

Super Wednesday Naija Headlines On Newspapers - 31/5/17 / Pastor Adebayo Declares War On Kidnappers Of Epe Students, Herdsmen / Latest Information You Need To Knw About Perfect House Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.