Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,789 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

"You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) (61448 Views)

Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 11:21pm On May 21, 2017
Before you start condemning the Lebanese, note that the Chat wasn't shown from the beginning. For this girl to give the man her number, she must have thought that this Na one oyinbo maga, she forget say Lebanese own even worst pass Naija. Who knows, she might have asked him for cash first and he declined so she started replying rudely and the Lebanese man reciprocated. Don't be fast to condemn people

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2017
Yes Of course he is right ...accepting that you are a Nigerian means you are a slave and monkey
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 21, 2017
ychris:

BTW, do u now knw u don chase all of em comot now ?
lol...they are in my place right now grin
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 21, 2017
ychris:
Hmnnnn abi.

Okay, kontinue....

u got my attention though cool
lol...everyone likes me by nature bro...in and outside nairaland grin

Thanks bro.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by ychris: 12:06am On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...everyone likes me by nature bro...in and outside nairaland grin

Thanks bro.
Yea. it's true.

Like Ur sense of humor.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by ychris: 12:09am On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...they are in my place right now grin
Am available incase you want to pass them as two some, u hear hun?
cheesy

esp that trapgirl. it seems she gon be preety.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On May 22, 2017
ychris:
Am available incase you want to pass them as two some, u hear hun?
cheesy

esp that trapgirl. it seems she gon be preety.
lol..trap's pretty as Bleep! And friendly as well...she'll come around ur side bro, patient dog eats fattest bone oo...no forget grin
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On May 22, 2017
ychris:
Yea. it's true.

Like Ur sense of humor.
thanks bro..I know u are cool too...everyone's got their good side grin
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by ychris: 12:28am On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol..trap's pretty as Bleep! And friendly as well...she'll come around ur side bro, patient dog eats fattest bone oo...no forget grin
I heard the patient dog is now late nw cheesy

or which dog Ur making reference to again?

undecided
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On May 22, 2017
Jeffboi:

Lolzz someone posted a number in the comment section for Instagram she said it the man number,

Abeg post ein number here make we take yab send am back to whichever jungle he came from. Oloriburku. I dey vex. Arabs....i can kill em at the slightest provocation. Ko ni da fun awon to bi lomo.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by larica69: 12:53am On May 22, 2017
Young woman go make a police report.

Walk to the governor's office with some friends semi naked. That Kora is done for.

Are you in Lagos. I will devote all my time and energy to get this guy pay heavy compensation and subsequently deported.

Pls email me: larica692000@yahoo.com
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by ddeola: 3:33am On May 22, 2017
If this guy goes scot-free, Naija is sh*t

He MUST apologise to her and MUST be reprimanded by his so-called employer. If women have NO RESPECT IN LEBANON, women are HIGHLY RESPECTED IN NIGERIA.

What nonsense, na by force to date person. Na him type dey rape women
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On May 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
boys go waste this one without remorse...how dare he!
I can't see that ape number clearly, please forward it to me, that bastard must know he is in naija
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by RillJ(m): 7:43am On May 22, 2017
Can someone pls post the picture of the deported gay!
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by arnold123: 8:02am On May 22, 2017
Jeffboi:
Imagine in her own country again, ordinary Lebanese man insulting a lady who turned him down, what a country

I wish police will arrest that idiot, we don't want racist in our country

Copied from instablog
someone calling you a monkey is not racist, it's just insulting bro!
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by win2kwire: 8:38am On May 22, 2017
If stu.pid Nigerians did not treat these arab terrorists as whites this will not happen.
This same sand monkey is called paki and rag head by white people!
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by win2kwire: 8:44am On May 22, 2017
Lebanese are not white people.
Africans are illiterate, naive and ignorant of racial and ethnic profiles so they usually describe anything lighter than them as whites.

Most Lebanese look no different from Moroccans and Algerians!
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:31am On May 22, 2017
but the bitchhh gave him the number...he only showed us the place where the insult started...she might have asked the oyinbo for money previously and he said they should see and meet in person and when she declined the eyinbo insult am...

they are quick to show us where the insult started and not where the convo started...

Hoeloshi up and down.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Gnwuashi: 9:36am On May 22, 2017
The reject pain the yellow monkey.
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by iyimide(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2017
find out his name, and get the cell number he is using here.. he will be back in Beirut by monday next week on a charter flight! Nonsense...
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:29am On May 22, 2017
paddyofboss:
Which kind mumu English u dey speak set..now I have headache

And which kind stupid eyes u have, Did I asked u to read it

oponu
and please correct me!!
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2017
that chat sounds like two Nigerians, haba which foreign person even from Ghana as example will be calling a lady aunty? woman check out Na naija person dey chat with u
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
She really is a monkey.
It is not a Lebanese anything. That is a yahoo boy feeling funky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.