Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Advices Needed Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advices Needed Urgently (540 Views)

Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advices Needed Urgently by Omooba224: 3:26pm On May 21, 2017
Recently, I came across a lady and we became attracted to each other. But I used to be the one making the calls virtually every time, though I have this principle that if I call you 2 times and you miss my calls I won't even bother to call you for days. Here is my question, is it true that asking ladies out these days is a bad idea, if yes what is/are the way(s) to profess one's love to the opposite sex? Thanks for your anticipated mature advice..
Re: Advices Needed Urgently by dingbang(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2017
I just think you shouldn't get all bothered... Fact is, she won't call you.. You have to deal with it.

Its either you stay or you leave...
Re: Advices Needed Urgently by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 21, 2017
Mature level headed babes understand once you politely ask them to hang out with u for either lunch or dinner. The kinda move and gestures u make will determine how far your u will get with the babe.

Sometimes shaaa...because of some kinda babes around these days .it might be necessary to ask them out officially....
u see, some of these babes never wanna date u from the start..they have this "I never chop attitude" that makes them try and chop uir money abit...when u now make one funny move after weeks of free lunch, dinner and gifts..........

they'll be like..."oh! I'm sorry, I thought we are just friends hanging out..I have a fiance already and really it's not like u asked me out, i'm really sorry, U are not really my type"

Thunder fire you, but the free lunch, dinner and gifts na ur type abi?
Re: Advices Needed Urgently by Elegantdiva: 4:20pm On May 21, 2017
And some guys think every gal is hungry. I once had a friend he is married though but I love hanging out with him. he knew I av a guy and I know he is married. in fact we met two days after his wedding . I never saw hanging out with him as a problem ,sometimes he pays the bill,smtimes I pay. .Once am done with my office work,next is "" hy Mr T can we hang out tonite" . Guess what happen, he asked d me out and to top it,he asked for a nite out in a hotel.

Does it mean one can't keep a friend without going down with that person?
Re: Advices Needed Urgently by Omooba224: 9:14pm On May 21, 2017
dingbang:
I just think you shouldn't get all bothered... Fact is, she won't call you.. You have to deal with it.

Its either you stay or you leave...
I understand, there are some ladies that have mixed feelings, at times they seem to show interest and non-interest.. Like you said, I always forget them ASAP..
Re: Advices Needed Urgently by Omooba224: 9:20pm On May 21, 2017
Elegantdiva:
And some guys think every gal is hungry. I once had a friend he is married though but I love hanging out with him. he knew I av a guy and I know he is married. in fact we met two days after his wedding . I never saw hanging out with him as a problem ,sometimes he pays the bill,smtimes I pay. .Once am done with my office work,next is "" hy Mr T can we hang out tonite" . Guess what happen, he asked d me out and to top it,he asked for a nite out in a hotel.

Does it mean one can't keep a friend without going down with that person?
Sure, one bad orange always spoil the remaining ones. Not all ladies are hoes but some. So do you think asking ladies out is right in this our era?

(1) (Reply)

Read Main Reasons Why Ambode's Wife And Lagos Chaplain Allegedly Quarreled / Should I Consider Education Or Move On? / Broken Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.