Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Painfull UTME Result!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Painfull UTME Result!!! (4954 Views)

2018 Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Result / Check Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME Result 2018/2019 Is Out Online Here / Ui Post Utme Result For 2018/2019 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by Duchessree(f): 8:47am On May 23, 2017
Why don't you try pre-degree Programme or jupeb.. At least you don't have to sit at home for a year.
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by OLUARTS: 9:12am On May 23, 2017
Hambruce:
I forgot the password to my former account "chasisco" so I created this one.

I know many will criticise me saying I didn't read and all that blah blah..last year I wrote jamb and I was able to score 220 but uniben as my school of 1st choice didn't admit me,I waited,read again for one year,attended lesson under rain and sun,went through all the stress of jamb new pattern of registration......only for me to get 197...3 more marks to 200(200 would have qualified me at least to even go to screening at my school of choice I know, though chances of securing admission would b soo low )..it would have been better if I hadn't even gotten up to 180,but this is 197,u know that feeling u get when u know just 3 marks are making u stay at home a whole year....
For those who will say "u didn't read"... biko feel free,m judging my self and I know that I really tried my best,the questions were real difficult yeah but I tried my best in solving maths and chemistry.. I checked the result in church this morning n it was only by the grace of God I could stay till mass was over kus my attention drifted away from all wat was been said,HV been allowing many thought swim through my head, asking my self if score upgrading is actually real,I feel depressed,...soo depressed yeah I hate my self right now..
This is my 2017 JAMB story
try a level bro u will be fine. I fank God for mine I scored 270 uniben law, u can also do it with God and perseverance.
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by skylane: 12:37pm On May 24, 2017
Hambruce:
....u are just stupid..no wise words to render?? go n do gateman work..oloshi
#a wild kid spotted# are there no age restriction for nairaland? Atleast above 15 or something,cos this one isn't up to.mods watsup nw
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by EternalTruth: 1:25pm On May 24, 2017
LordShiva97:
My Guy Don't Kill Yourself Because Of Utme. I Wrote My First Jamb In 2016 And I Scored 191, I Too Applied For Uniben. I Was So Ashamed Of Myself. Anyway I Wrote Again This Year And I Scored 252 And I Applied For Uniben Again. My Point Is Rise Up, Dust Yourself And Try Again. A Lot Of Nairalanders Will Insult You, Call You Names,and Make Mockery Of You. Don't Mind Them. I Believe That Most Of These Guys That Scored 300+ Didn't Get It In One Sitting. Study Harder, Pray More Fervently And Stay Positive. "WINNERS NEVER QIUT"
All The Best Bro
which course do you apply for?
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by lugoeke(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2017
http://cashyooo.com/?taskid=10360

See different school cut off. Check ur own
Re: Painfull UTME Result!!! by LordShiva97(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2017
EternalTruth:
which course do you apply for?
I Applied For Biochemistry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniport Basic Aspirant Meet Here / ! / Free 2015 WASSCE And NECO Mathematics Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.