Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,874 members, 7,909,288 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:51 PM

(pic)one Word For This Slay Queen ! This One Go Weak You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pic)one Word For This Slay Queen ! This One Go Weak You (3885 Views)

Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook / The Massive Curves On This Slay Queen Has Caused Commotion Online [photo] / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: (pic)one Word For This Slay Queen ! This One Go Weak You by Rooneyboy(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2017
One word for the girl.
CLOWN cheesy
Re: (pic)one Word For This Slay Queen ! This One Go Weak You by Trueyarn(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2017
Mariinee:
That's cool..I guess? grin
I would really be at peace to know if all you said about thy self on your moniker is the truth, by that I mean the passions of the deep blue, for if it is.

..I shall seek thee wherever you may be, and make a Queen of you mariinee.

kkbenjino@gmail.com

That's my E-mail if you have the information that i need, message me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Most Nigerian Guys Are Ugly? / Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? / Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.