Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,834 members, 7,933,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:49 PM

13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos (23763 Views)

Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja / Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by Homeboiy: 9:30pm On May 21, 2017
Some they shout Igbos
come benin n c small yoruba girls dey sell man power wit agbo jedi
come join they pussy
ugly n dirty girls
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 9:31pm On May 21, 2017
Na dem. It is in their blood,young and old.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by uchman48(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2017
The young boys wants to help their poor parents coupled with kids curiosity of seeing lagos for the first time. I thank God they realized they were wrong by escaping from home.
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by brookz: 9:38pm On May 21, 2017
Omo see Young Developers........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by Benekruku(m): 9:39pm On May 21, 2017
Flat-heads re always criminal minded right from the sperm
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by nkemdi89(f): 9:44pm On May 21, 2017
Brave boys, how i wish kind hearted country men and women will support their parents in alleviating their suffering, many of us were in one stage of our lives like these, when we wish we could assist our parents in removing the sadness of hardship and frustration from their faces and the family entirely. If their story is real I strongly believe someone will be touched to do something in their lives.

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by adecz: 10:01pm On May 21, 2017
Thoughtful kids
with good intentions
but bad game plan.

May God visit their
homes & change
their story.

PMB & APC have
taken us to hell & beyond.

Lucky kids that didn't
get swallows by Lagos.. ..

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:08pm On May 21, 2017
EWAagoyin:
wanted shout Igbos but immediately i saw the reason 4 dere chiidish act i almost cried this are nt just but angels 2 dere parent
They can not hustle in Abuja They must come to Lagos?? Those children are lying
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by browniex: 10:09pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=lonelydora post=56748242]

Why are you headless on your dp like the Fela effigy at Allen? [/quote
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:10pm On May 21, 2017
nkemdi89:
Brave boys, how i wish kind hearted country men and women will support their parents in alleviating their suffering, many of us were in one stage of our lives like these, when we wish we could assist our parents in removing the sadness of hardship and frustration from their faces and the family entirely. If their story is real I strongly believe someone will be touched to do something in their lives.
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by thesicilian: 10:22pm On May 21, 2017
Dumb children. You leave Abuja for far away Lagos to hustle, only to get there and start wandering about. What are the odds of two teenagers being found in a crowd of hundreds of thousands of people milling around at any popular bus stop in Lagos?!
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by nkemdi89(f): 10:35pm On May 21, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
They may want a different environment where they will be out of their parents reach.
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by Orpe7(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2017
Na so e dey start

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by timilehin95(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2017
crynot planning to develop dis time, but to hustle
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by HeGeMon(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2017
Young developers, they also came to develop the same Lagos nnamdi Kanu hates, home to 20million Igbos, thanks they were sent back to land flowing with sun and mud

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by ashjay001(m): 12:03am On May 22, 2017
EWAagoyin:
wanted shout Igbos but immediately i saw the reason 4 dere chiidish act i almost cried this are nt just but angels 2 dere parent

I was also amazed!? But, really, development dey their blood! Abinibi > Ability grin
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by favourmic(m): 12:33am On May 22, 2017
HeGeMon:
Young developers, they also came to develop the same Lagos nnamdi Kanu hates, home to 20million Igbos, thanks they were sent back to land flowing with sun and mud

must you comment?
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by olowobaba10: 4:14am On May 22, 2017
AM JUST CRYING OVER THOSE KID'S AGONY, SEE WHERE APC GOVERNMENT HAVE TAKEN US
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by jacoik(m): 4:14am On May 22, 2017
MykOnyxo:
chivita just full this post sha
chivita ke. Are you doing well today?
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by ifyain: 7:59am On May 22, 2017
This is a fake story
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by 2016v2017: 9:37am On May 22, 2017
adadike281:
ndigbo biko ka anyi nyere umu nne anyi a aka. they thought to hustle it out in order to help their poor parents. chai! I feel their pains
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by pesoXL(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2017
ebusfav:
Two fleeing 13-year-old boys, were apprehended by operatives of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command last Monday. It was gathered that the teenagers who fled their parents home in Abuja, were re-united with their parents on Friday.

The teenagers, Chidubem Amaechi, 13 and Chinedu Onyebuchi, 13 were apprehended by the RRS operatives of Monday morning after alighting from an Abuja bus at Ojodu Berger, Lagos. They were sighted wandering, before being invited for questioning.

The children had lied to the officers during interrogations that they were
kidnapped and blindfolded before they were driven to Lagos by their abductors. They added that they escaped from their abductors while they sleeping an under bridge before Ogun –Lagos long bridge.

An investigation into their kidnapping was launched immediately and found to be false. Their parents, who had been looking for them in Abuja, since Sunday, May 14, 2017, were shocked when contacted.

It took 3 days of questioning before, Chidubem opened up that he and Chinedu connived to leave Abuja because of the poor states of the parents.

According to Chidubem, “we noticed that our parents were suffering in order to take of care us.

We decided to come to Lagos and work for sometimes. Whatever we were able to raise in six months, we would handover to our parents for them to start business. We realised that the hardship was too much and that we would be helping them if we leave our families in Abuja in search of better opportunities in Lagos, he stressed.

I brought my N4, 200 savings, while Chinedu added N500 as transport fare to Lagos. We were already in Lagos before we realised that we were simply being stupid. We were wandering about when the officer invited us for questioning.”

The Commander, Rapid Response Squad, ACP Olatunji Disu, who received their parents on the fifth day of being in the Command’s custody in his office, appealed to parents and guardian to monitor and take good care of their wards.

The boys were re-united and released to their parents on Friday after they had promised not repeat their actions again.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/two-13-year-old-boys-who-fled-home-and.html

Did the same when I was about 11, but i got the beating of my life not end up on a blog & Nairaland frontpage
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by charlsecy(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
They might have heard so many good, business things about Lagos.
Re: 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos by Nobody: 10:31am On May 23, 2017
jacoik:
chivita ke. Are you doing well today?

doing well is simply define by looking well to understand what I meant.. if you don't understand my point don't try and blame it on me

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Year Student Killed By Herdsmen While Travelling With His Friends. Photo / Gunmen Shoot Lady Dead In Benue (Graphic Photo) / My Indian Boss Beats Me Up In My Dream, Killed My Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.