Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,326 members, 7,881,211 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) (4957 Views)

Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter / Ben Bruce And Peter Obi In London(pic)- See People's Reaction / See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by Crocky23: 6:34pm On May 21, 2017
To counter Eric Joyce who said Buhari died 2 days ago, an APC supporter tweeted the image below..
(https://www.nairaland.com/3812581/ex-british-parliamentarian-eric-joyce-says)

"President Buhari taking a walk in London with his doctor. Those wishing the president death should bury their faces in shame"
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5356804_bubu_jpeg548c6e11ce99a7bdf3febf4edabed9ea
https://twitter.com/InyaliPeter/status/866271402164453376

The picture was taken from LINDA IKEJI.
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/photos-of-buhari-at-chogm-today.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by Crocky23: 6:35pm On May 21, 2017

9 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by DickTator1: 6:43pm On May 21, 2017
Caught red handed grin grin

16 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by Stevebamdex(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2017
Interesting,Buhari now has a mobile doctor.
He can no longer walk alone?
For how long will he continue to walk with this mobile doctors?
Btw,this look like an old pic to me..what do you think?
APC and lies=butter and bread sad

16 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2017
End Time Pix

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by lockupnop: 6:45pm On May 21, 2017
OP Omo ale ni e o angry
Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by Crocky23: 6:46pm On May 21, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Interesting,Buhari now has a mobile doctor.
He can no longer walk alone?
For how long will he continue to walk with this mobile doctors?
Btw,this look like an old pic to me..what do you think?
APC and lies=butter and bread sad

The pic was stolen from this link on Linda Ikeji

12 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by crestedaguiyi: 6:46pm On May 21, 2017
Buhari is on life support

8 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by Stevebamdex(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2017
Crocky23:

The pic was stolen from this link on Linda Ikeji
I thought as much sad

8 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by BrokenTV: 7:01pm On May 21, 2017
By may look at the picture, you would know it is not the current state of the vegetable.

14 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by khallyberry: 7:03pm On May 21, 2017
sometimes I do Imagine if this man had not been president, how would he have coped with financing his treatment? ? he should continue using tax payers money to ressurrect his long-gone dead cells.

5 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by mazimee(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2017
khallyberry:
sometimes I do Imagine if this man had not been president, how would he have coped with financing his treatment? ? he should continue using task payers money to ressurrect his long-gone dead cells.

How would he had coped? You actually thought this guy was some kind of broke ass Ex head of state? Smh

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 21, 2017
khallyberry:
sometimes I do Imagine if this man had not been president, how would he have coped with financing his treatment? ? he should continue using task payers money to ressurrect his long-gone dead cells.
how did his daughters attend uk universities?from selling cows??seriously there is more to it than meet the eyes, he may have said he bought his presidential nomination form with a bank loan but that doesnt mean his wife or some other "proxy" is also "poor"

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by chibboy: 7:41pm On May 21, 2017
hehehehehehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by Ngokafor(f): 7:45pm On May 21, 2017

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by dumie(f): 7:52pm On May 21, 2017
Seriously, was that what he was elected for.. Walking on the streets of London

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by tribalistseun: 8:24pm On May 21, 2017
The walking dead

9 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by oladoja1(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2017
khallyberry:
Tax not task

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by khallyberry: 9:02pm On May 21, 2017
oladoja1:

Tax not task
my bad
thanks for the correction

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by bedspread: 9:03pm On May 21, 2017
Crocky23:
Same picture was posted on Linda Ikeji blog in 2015

BUSTED

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by PREBuhari2019: 9:05pm On May 21, 2017
Our President
Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:10pm On May 21, 2017
This one na caught in the act grin
Propaganda brought APC to power
The same propaganda will bury them

If they love Buhari like they pretend to do
They should join us in putting pressure on him to resign and attend to his ill health

I trust president osibanjo to steady the ship cool

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:11pm On May 21, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
Our President
Who is the 'our'
My friend say your president
Person dey life support for first half
You dey prepare am for second half

Na so you wicked reach
Abeg allow am rest jare
Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by amuwo1980: 9:18pm On May 21, 2017
people like this APC supporter peter whatever are the enemies of Nigeria and deserve the worst possible treatment e.g mob action

1 Like

Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:23pm On May 21, 2017
amuwo1980:
people like this APC supporter peter whatever are the enemies of Nigeria and deserve the worst possible treatment e.g mob action

They are the real enemies of Nigeria
Pretending to be patriots
All they care about is their interests bring protected once power resides with the north
Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by vivalavida(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2017
Where is sarrki abi na sarkii Naa?

Come and see enemies of the state rejoicing

Lmao
Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by browniex: 10:57pm On May 21, 2017
khallyberry:
sometimes I do Imagine if this man had not been president, how would he have coped with financing his treatment? ? he should continue using tax payers money to ressurrect his long-gone dead cells.
if he was in his hometown, minding his cows and family he would not be this sick,to rule this godforsaken country is a massive job,exactly what happened to yaradua.
Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by browniex: 10:59pm On May 21, 2017
karlz:

how did his daughters attend uk universities?from selling cows??seriously there is more to it than meet the eyes, he may have said he bought his presidential nomination form with a bank loan but that doesnt mean his wife or some other "proxy" is also "poor"
his wife owns oNE of the biggest spas in Abuja, that is before she became first lady
Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by merit455(m): 11:09pm On May 21, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
Our President
ur president, not my
Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:13pm On May 21, 2017
lol..thats not london..from the structure of the buildings in the picture background.
Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:18pm On May 21, 2017
Stevebamdex:
I thought as much sad
because d picture is too fine to be true
Re: APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) by lordkhalifa(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2017
The useless fulani cow can walk to his grave

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Saw On My Sandals(shoe) Today (photo) / Atiku Shutdown Lagos - PICTURES / Watch ESN Display Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.