Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

Facebook Rumble!!nigerian Slay Queen Got Called Out After Making A 'typo' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Rumble!!nigerian Slay Queen Got Called Out After Making A 'typo' (1471 Views)

This Picture Of The Hottest Slay Queen Got Us Up / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Rumble!!nigerian Slay Queen Got Called Out After Making A 'typo' by teegrams(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2017
Over the years of the advent of social media ,social apps and smart phone ,fighting has taken a new turn ,either on Facebook or Twitter Instagram or Nairaland angry shocked grin

Anyone in an e-fights gets called out most time when they make a typo ,so next time when you engage in that make sure you have your dictionary nearby lol but I believe there are no slay mama ,slay queens or pepper dem gang here on Nairaland but one thing is sure the Vaseline crew cheesy grin

Meanwhile on my Facebook timeline today I got tagged in a fight and I was like wtf ,I don't even know when it all began to start with ,why tag me ,as a referee or what

But what interest me more in these are the synonymous words carefully crafted by one of the slay mama ,Ijab slayer lol .

She said 'Oloshit' is that a new word .....Next time you want to scream 'Olosho' you might just say 'Oloshit'

Source : http://rayoonline.com/facebook-rumblenigerian-slay-queen-called-making-typophotos/

Re: Facebook Rumble!!nigerian Slay Queen Got Called Out After Making A 'typo' by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 21, 2017
white board marker don too plenty for the post self

Buh na shortform hin dey take chat now why dem con carry the statement for head.

Most of these slaying babes no get anything for brain. The only thing dey showcase is b**bs and Yansh... Nothing more
Re: Facebook Rumble!!nigerian Slay Queen Got Called Out After Making A 'typo' by naijaboiy: 8:21pm On May 21, 2017
Re: Facebook Rumble!!nigerian Slay Queen Got Called Out After Making A 'typo' by enedoboy(f): 8:24pm On May 21, 2017
o p. if I tell u say I understand ur post na lie

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Rumble!!nigerian Slay Queen Got Called Out After Making A 'typo' by Prince4945(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2017
Whalahi Am still confused
Re: Facebook Rumble!!nigerian Slay Queen Got Called Out After Making A 'typo' by pweetychyka(f): 8:30pm On May 21, 2017
All I see is a "Pot telling a Kettle dat it under is black"

Silly gals seeking social media attention....
Re: Facebook Rumble!!nigerian Slay Queen Got Called Out After Making A 'typo' by SirL0neWolf(m): 8:45pm On May 21, 2017
"Alort" was that supposed to be harlot

Op..ur battery go soon die oo
Re: Facebook Rumble!!nigerian Slay Queen Got Called Out After Making A 'typo' by Lalas247(f): 8:50pm On May 21, 2017
Lol please

Did you see where she said ( you get bleeped without pay) grin

Lol awon olosho meji grin ode. Wey dey correct person too na thot... just cause she wrap her hair no difference
Re: Facebook Rumble!!nigerian Slay Queen Got Called Out After Making A 'typo' by Lalas247(f): 8:51pm On May 21, 2017
pweetychyka:
All I see is a "Pot telling a Kettle dat it under is black"

Silly gals seeking social media attention....
U are smart grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Rumble!!nigerian Slay Queen Got Called Out After Making A 'typo' by teegrams(m): 1:50am On May 22, 2017
enedoboy:
o p. if I tell u say I understand ur post na lie

Ok! Here is the story , two girls had an e-fight through fb chat and couldn't solve it , one of them made a typo error and got called out by the other immediately , and what followed was comments .

Look carefully at the images , I indicated 'typo' on one that's the chat between the two girls namely Tiwatope and Dharmy

Then the comments I highlighted are the bombs lol

Hope you all get the gist now grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say When You're Conversation With A Girl / Disadvantages Of Losing You Virginity To A Prostitute / Shocking Video: See The Semi-nudde Mother Beating Her Daughter With A Machete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.